Reviews for The Lust of Harry Potter
Zeuseus chapter 1 . 12/3/2016
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, This is fantastic. I love fic's that have harry's emotions affect old mouldy-shorts.

Love the joke at the end in the AN, so true.
Cztelnik chapter 1 . 10/23/2016
Haha. The fine heritage and tradition of fathers everywhere is being upheld. I especially like Rufus's comment. Great fic!
rnthenu chapter 1 . 7/22/2016
Really nice one shot. Quite funny. Thanks for writing.
Nameless Namer chapter 1 . 3/27/2016
That must have been SOME trip to the mall
jon reeve chapter 1 . 3/15/2016
But she was practically mooning him; what was he supposed to do? Also, it seemed to me that Cho did a little more than suck (up to) Harry's ego, but Voldy didn't seem to think anything that... significant has occured yet. Could do with lack of experience on his part...
hawkswench chapter 1 . 3/13/2016
My father always said "Males are born with two heads but they do their thinking with the one without a brain."
Doudouille chapter 1 . 10/31/2015
That was hillarious !

Thanks for sharing ! )
tcl7189 chapter 1 . 8/5/2015
BWWAHHHAHAH!
SmileSimplify chapter 1 . 7/23/2015
This was an amusing one-shot. :)

Voldie better hope that new Dark Lord, Lird Moon, and his followers are successful in their ... quest/agenda. Otherwise, Voldie hying off to Bora Bora will be for naught as Harry is still one of Voldie's horcruxes. *wicked grin*
Bianca Di Angelo 0 chapter 1 . 6/18/2015
well i'm glad my dad liked my user name the hunter of artemis bit a hunter of artemis swears an oath of eternal maidenhood and also to never fall in love, so basically a band of immortal maiden hunter. me i'm actually trying to find a club that is like that
Lauren Saint chapter 1 . 6/18/2015
Haha Love this one-shot! :D
Smozzick chapter 1 . 5/24/2015
Awesome story. Made me laugh and I can't praise much higher than that.
Pyrane chapter 1 . 1/14/2015