Reviews for After Time and Trial
sullyfan chapter 13 . 4/17/2011
Lot of turns in this chapter and of course drama for the Sullivan family.

I'm not a fan of CSI Miami, never got into the show, but if the story will find its end in Miami with Sully/Bosco playing their parts in it I will definitely enjoy it.
AgentHumen chapter 12 . 4/10/2011
soooo excited when I saw this was updated! Wasn't disappointed either!
sullyfan chapter 12 . 4/10/2011
Great chapters, with alot of things going on.

Interesting to hear that Sully trained Edward and Brendan finally found his brain.
sullyfan chapter 11 . 3/25/2011
Danielle seems fine and John is back. And I wonder how Brendan survived Sully's speech.

And when does Sully and the rest will start searching for Edward?
AgentHumen chapter 10 . 3/22/2011
oh crap! I hope they find him! Keep writing!
sullyfan chapter 10 . 3/22/2011
Oh great chapter...especially the end with Sully and Danielle hugging. Still a strong bond betwenn father and daughter.

I think it's funny that most of Sully's friends don't know nothing about his connection with Danielle and her kids.

Hopefully Sully and the gang will find John just in time before some else will find him.
sullyfan chapter 9 . 3/21/2011
Damn Brendan, he's just making things worse for the whole Sullivan family. Hopefully Ty can talk some sense into him before he does something stupid.

Great chapter.
AgentHumen chapter 9 . 3/20/2011
gahhhh it's starting to come together...this is suspenseful! If I can't have the TV show I can always have it's fiction
AgentHumen chapter 8 . 3/18/2011
oh no! hahah story development gets my heart racing everytime! Keep writing this one!
sullyfan chapter 8 . 3/17/2011
First Sully, now CT Finney and Fred...the story is getting pretty intersting. And the John's reaction seeing his old file was... intense.
AgentHumen chapter 7 . 3/15/2011
awesome chapter!
sullyfan chapter 7 . 3/13/2011
So John is part of a gang and planning to free is mother.I wonder if Sully will know what his grandson is planning and if he can step in to save his daugter and family instead of John. I mean Sully can't just sit in the hospital and babysit John.

And what happened in the past to make Sully hide the fact that he has a daughter and three grandchildren and why didn't he stop edward from hurting her?
sullyfan chapter 6 . 3/6/2011
Now that's a big surprise...Danielle is Sully's daughter and the big man has three grand kids.

But why doesn't he see his family for six years and does David and Ellie know him or just John?

I'm now curious if Bosco and Sully team up to find Danielle and solve the problem.
AgentHumen chapter 6 . 3/6/2011
awesome story I can't really figure out why or how I never saw this before! I like the equal division of all the characters!
rubadubdubbs chapter 3 . 1/24/2010
Just read all three chapters and I'd like to read more. Hope Bosco is able to control his temper with John and is somehow involved with helping Danielle and her kids.

Thanks.