Reviews for Caught in an Elevator
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
That was quite sweet. I liked it. :D

Angelica
ChanelBesos chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
Aw this was darling and I think it'd be great if you wrote in some smug Wilson XD
Victoria Lisa chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
very lovely and romantic! the whole situation and their dialogue was pretty real.:) loved it. congratulations!
Missing Linka chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
Sweet ... I love the whole idea of them being stuck in an elevator (or anything else) and your version was really great! I loved the whole "oh, btw: do you love me?" ... It was just like them ...

THX

God bless you!

Thara
McHuddylovin chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
loved it!
MoniBolis chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
I've read many elevator fics but this is my favorite.

Great work
I'm Feeling Puckish chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
Adorable! :)
houselover1 chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
I really like this, it's funny but romantic. It's very cute! I think you should write a chapter about when Cuddy and House announce that they're together. It would be interesting to hear different peoples' reactions. (Espeacially Wilson's!) I would really enjoy reading more! Good luck!
Hallow Eve chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
Very sweet. You got House to a tee and Wilson playing matchmaker too. But knowing House I don't think he would ever really come out and say I love you that quickly. Maybe there should have been more buildup? I dunno. :)
Slick1 chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
I really like this story. I would recommend that you not switch tenses between present and past. Usually past tense is the easiest to read, but whichever you choose, be consistent.

Ex.: "When the doors were almost closed [PAST] a hand stops [PRESENT] it from shutting completely."