Reviews for Loop
sky's traffic chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
I have no idea why, but Sasuke really reminded me of Lelouch here XD

And this was wonderfully written.

Absolutely beautiful :)
A Lily Pad chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Dear Kuma-chan,

This is really a brilliant piece of fanfiction. It's very interesting to read it reverse order and then read it backwards, which would then be in chronological order. It works both ways, but the backwards method is really interesting.

I think this fiction is masterfully written. It was interesting to see both Sakura and Sasuke rationalize and justify the oppressive acts of their newly created government. The beginning is very haunting- a foreboding foreshadow, a warning when things are already too late, when the story is already over.

The one thing I'm not a huge fan of is the fairies/mythical elements... Perhaps I'm just not in a fantasy-mood, but I feel as if it makes the dystopia seem more unrealistic, after Sakura and and Sasuke have made the dystopia seem so very real. Still, I understand why you choose to include those fantasy-like elements.

Very interesting and moving peace of fanfiction. Keep writing!

~lily
aHigherBounce chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
This story just blew my mind away. I'm highly disappointed that you have less than 15 reviews. This deserves more than that. The tragic and poetic and wonderful writing is unbelievable. I love this!
faintinggoats chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
this is just... uuuuh this just kills me, you're writing is so wonderful and original.
Aleph Conquest chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
wow... thats really deep

and tragic.
cast14 chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
great story i loved it
ClippedNinja chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
woah,this story was quite confusing until you said that it was 's a great story!
TrinityAngelX chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
that was extremely creative
MyUsedRomance chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
Going backwards for this story was the best strategy. Truly, a way things should have been, but instead forwards hence the structure and yes, very good. Loved it.
Little Miss Cliche chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
I'm not sure what, but some aspect of this story just grips me. To be honest, while reading the beginning I only got sips of each paragraph, and they somewhat made sense to me. But despite my confusion I kept reading. And thank god I did, this story is beautifully written, it's almost as deep and meaningful as a poem. I eventually caught on that the story was going backwards by the time I reached the middle ish of the story, so I re-read the whole thing from the end to the beginning, and I was not disappointed.

Great job on this! : )
Miko-chan chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
Thank you. *stares at it wide-eyed* I've been dreaming of a fic like this were Sakura was locked up in a tower weeks ago, and seeing this story made my heart flutter. The fact that the style is written in such a beautiful prose and manner makes me giddily happy.

My most favorite parts of course, would be when Sakura trusted Sasuke. And Sasuke tries to build a future for them. It made me take a deep breath and wish, wish that they could still be happy despite the tainted world they lived in. No matter how Sakura despised how Sasuke done these horrible things, we all know that he did it all for Sakura. (though yeah, he also did it for himself.;_;)

And kuma-chan, I WAS SCREAMING HERE IN THE FIC. YOU SHOULD'VE GIVEN ME THE CHANCE TO RAEP SASUKE OR SOMETHING! TT_TT

Thank you, thank you very much for the fic. It's really wonderful.
Dimly chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
Mind blowing. I've never seen a story in this style, and I have to say it had me absolutely hooked. Wonderful job.

:D:
Guest chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
haunting. depressing. and beautiful.
Lover of Stories 24 chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
I think something inside me cried when I read this. T.T As much as I love angst, it was just so... Sad. I really enjoyed reading it, though. You write so wonderfully. I only realized it was going backwards once I was about three-quarters of the way through the story. (Wow, I'm slow on the uptake...) I guess that was because I wasn't bothering to look at the numbers and see how they were counting down. I noticed it much later.

Anyways, I really liked how you had magic and nymphs and other related fantasy aspects like hybrids incorporated here. They fit really well, and they made the fic extra special.

Also, the organization of scenes - having them in reverse chronological order - had a really unique effect. It was like you kept making me go through flashbacks, each one deeper into the past. Like... an archaelogical dig into the layers of Sakura and Sasuke's experiences. It was a journey that really stuck out to me. I've never read something that kept going backwards, so this was a new thing for me.

Please continue writing! I hope you had as much fun writing this as I had reading.