Reviews for Crosshairs
Sharon chapter 14 . 3/25/2009
This was well written and fun to read. It was nice to see David get a chance to step up and run the show while Don was otherwise occupied.

I missed seeing more of Charlie but more from the brother angle rather than he being able to save Don with math.

Looking forward to reading more from you!
Lisa Paris chapter 14 . 3/13/2009
Yup, Don, make the most of those fluids - at least they're not sea water. Nice way of closing this, ALEO - with our hero relaxing at home.

I liked all the little nuances, David and Don conspiring with pertinent looks, not to tell Alan all the details, and then digressing over the fountain, but Alan's still canny enough to know.

I also very much appreciated the Robin moment - nice and romantic, but suitably understated. In-fact, rather like they are on the screen. I melt when Don calls anyone Sweetie . . .

So - I guess we're looking at a sequel?

Nelson still has too many issues. I'm thinking he's not going to succeed in his wish and that he will see Don again. As for Brad - he's about to have a lot of time to think, and even more opportunity to fester. Perhaps you threw us a little teaser, when you had Don consider Paul . . .

Great story - tight writing - and I love your characterisations. More please.
Lisa Paris chapter 13 . 3/13/2009
Brave of David to insist on walking into the lion's den, but I can just see him taking on that kind of responsibilty, especially after Charlie guilted him with that little telephone conversation. On the other hand, Charlie's fears are understandable, he's had enough and wants his brother out.

It's a good thing the paperwork went through so smoothly, and Nelson does have a valid point. If he hadn't been there, Brad would have certainly hurt Don more seriously, and dropped him over the side of the boat just in time for a nice, long swim.
Valerie Vancollie chapter 14 . 3/13/2009
Hey, first off, sorry for missing yesterday's chapter, it was hectic!

I love the ending, though, a last bind but you stayed true to all of the characters involved. I really liked the EMT and could so feel for poor David. It's a wonder he still wants to be in a supervisory postition after something like this!

Robin being present in the end was also a definite plus. Donny needs someone to be there for him outside of his father and brother. I liked how you wrapped everything up and conveyed all of the info we wanted at once.

The fountain reference made me laugh again. Of course it's the simple things that are the hardest to accomplish!

And yes, I can definitely see more open ends. Yep. They really should be dealt with. Immediately.

Don't suppose you take bribes?
chymom chapter 14 . 3/13/2009
You did a great job of answeing my questions. Thanks for sharing. I can't wait for your next story.
H3l3n3 chapter 14 . 3/13/2009
ALEO, great story. Loved it!

I like the end with the team gathering at the Eppes house. It reminded me of the ep. the Black Swan when David tells how Don dealt with the bomber and Alan replies that he'd rather remain unware of his son's action. Poor Alan, we can't blame him for that. If he knew everything, he'd have a heart attack, especially with all the misery we inflict on Don in fanfic.

Anyway, a sequel would be great but any other story will be welcome. So back to your keyboard, start thinking about your next plot and don't make us wait too long ;-D
schmidj3 chapter 14 . 3/13/2009
Loved it! I can't wait to read more stories from you. I love it when I can "see" what's going on and you write it so well that I can. Thanks for sharing your talent!
Ninjatweety chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
OMG I loved this story...Actually I love all of your stories. Thank you for a great read.
QuickenMyEnd chapter 14 . 3/13/2009
love the ending!
Synbou chapter 14 . 3/13/2009
This is one of my favorite stories, ever! You did excellent work! Each chapter brought me into a very well crafted universe.

Thanks for sharing!

Zubeneschamali chapter 14 . 3/13/2009
"Don relaxed. They were good. Everything was good."

Yes, a happy ending for now, but as you point out, there are a lot of loose ends out there. Here's hoping we haven't heard the last of them. :) Thanks for sharing such a great story!
Ms.GrahamCracker chapter 14 . 3/13/2009
Yea! A sequel! I sure hope so. I loved this wrap up. The conversation around the table filled in the gaps nicely for Alan and Charlie and some for us. I can certainly see why Nelson might not want to see Don again, although none of this was Don's fault. But, it's best in the longrun if they stay a couple of states apart.

A very good story, ALEO. I enjoyed every chapter and sadly I have to say I will miss reading updates first thing in the morning. Hopefully you will have something new for us in the near future.

Good luck in the Numb3rs awards. See you soon.
CD57 chapter 14 . 3/13/2009
great story! I'm sad this is over, though but hpe you will write more and more. Getting Don in trouble, and out again, you are good at that, grin

simanis chapter 14 . 3/13/2009
Aw...and I thought maybe he was in danger from broken ribs and punctured lung...oh well maybe next time...

Very good chapter with the whole gang in Charlie's house.

Very nice ending...

There are some loose ends...another plot running in your head?

thanks Aleo!

see yer soon.
Maz101 chapter 14 . 3/13/2009
A nice chapter of explanantion. And Yeah, don't think I didn't spot a couple of open ends there that might be a stepping off point for further trouble...hope so! Looking forward to your next story. Thank you so much for this one - really enjoyed your writing. Great plotting and characterisation and, as I mentioned before, a fine mix of drama and process. 'Til next time...