Reviews for Sweet Simplicity

Breathtaking
aurora0914 chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
IMMA FAN! GOOD STUFF!
apastron chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Finally, a Koko X Mikan fic. I've been searching for so long.

The grammar was flawless, good job. And Koko's mediocrity compared to others' qualities was brilliant, especially in the part where you said, "But Mikan didn't want a sexy bad-boy or caring prince charming. She only wanted the average boy sitting in the back of the room with his head in the clouds." This was really the point at which someone could be convinced that the said pairing could work, after all.

Over-all, the story, though short, was very fulfilling. Thank you for writing this fic with an unconventional pairing. :)
BADASS-OtakuBoss chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
awe thats so cute
DEVIlishAngel00 chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Awwww! That's Soooo CUTE!
Nina Himmel chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
this fic: fascinating, unique and original. The pairing is also interesting. Rather i truly like this pairing.
ABCMECBA chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Very deeb storey :)
luchesharman chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
it was cool but there weren't that much talking so it was kinda boring and the ending was a little boring aswell but other then that it was cool!

Chou :P
QuietMusings chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
Shit I loved this story! I enjoy reading Koko x Mikan stories myself. D.

Your writing style is great.
Haru ShikamotoroshiVisit me chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Oh my-oh my-oh my-(I can't find the words!) It's just too-WONDERFUL! I really really REALLY love it, I can't even find the right word to describe it! It is simply magnificent! I really love this pairing, please make another! And also, I have a question, what does simplicity mean?
Lucyole chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
aww taht was so romantical and sweet very good work
TheBadsun chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
Lol Omg

i love this fic

its to bad theres only like 4 fics that have the whole M/k

thing lol

but enjoyed this very much
midnight leo chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
So cute...They look cute together.

Midnight LEo
3 cups 0f tea chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
honestly...

that was unexpectedly sweet! :D you're turning me into a koko/mikan fan! not that i'm complaining though :P hahaha that was great!