Reviews for Sic Itur Ad Astra
Bipsy Ave chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Beautiful, beautiful story. I like how you twined irony, poetry, near nostalgia and hauntingly pretty "we'll be together soon" all into one piece of art. And that's what it is, you know- a unique work of writing art.

Only one thing; my friend, who read this story over my shoulder and awed appropriately, said that the Latin phrase "Sic Itur Ad Astra" means "Such is the pathway to the stars." I don't know a thing of Latin myself, so I'm not sure if that makes any difference or not... to me, the quote is just as ghostly brilliant as with your wording, but I just figured I'd put it in anyways.

You have enviable talent. Please don't ever lose your passion.
Charlie.aus chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
that was beautiful
theywontletmedeletethisaccount chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
omg that was beautiful, a little depressing at the start but it all ended well, Iloved it! anyway the angst was awesome, POOR SCULLY! but it was awesome and i still loved it! but scullys amazing! i would've gone mad the second he died, sigh mulder used to be so dreamy...then david got old. :( but i can pretend! m mulder. LOL sorry, i can't help it! i'm 14!

Dana42
Corr5092 chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
Wow...your fic was amazing...I'd never seen the whole 'you dont die' thing explored from this angle before...Im impressed...cant wait to read some more of your work! This was a really really great fic! :)
ElleThom chapter 1 . 2/27/2009