Reviews for The Blue Flower
ElfiieSu chapter 27 . 1/23
Please update ! This is an awesome story and it's a shame of abandoning it, I know it's been a very long time since you've updated this but I really hope one day you'll continue this story.

I love your work, you write really well !
Guest chapter 27 . 11/20/2016
why don't you look at yui and nakago fan art by YuiHongo-Gi deviantart for inspiration
Guest chapter 27 . 11/19/2016
please up date if its writers block here is some yui and nakago fan art for inspiration at
Guest chapter 27 . 11/19/2016
please up date i just read all the chapters and really what to read what happens next if its writers block why don't you look at yui and nakago fan art
Guest chapter 27 . 11/18/2016
please up date if its writers block red other yui nakago fan fiction

Counterpoint By Winter-Dragon and Because I love you By: S3rp3ntin3
yui-fan chapter 27 . 10/23/2016
What a really great fanfic! Really nice. Plz update this is really good yui story
jhoan chapter 27 . 8/15/2016
And this of all your stories is i think the best and epic! The characters, the flow of story and everything is so great. Well what can i say you and princess-of-doctors are great writer for yui. I hope you will also decide to continue this like your story 'are you seiryuu?'
Guest chapter 27 . 8/7/2016
Please update this story, plx
Guest chapter 27 . 6/10/2016
Next chappie pleeeeaaaaaaase!
book14reader chapter 27 . 3/31/2016
I just finish re-reading this for the 3rd time in 3 days. So does Nakago knows that the 3rd wish will kill Yui? I mean, I don't think so, but poor Yui, she's thinking that he does want her dead.

While I do enjoy fushgi yuugi, but if only Yui's journey is like this, it would have been so much happier for the Seiryuu's side. Of all 4 gods, the people of Seiryuu got the worst deal.

You mention a few chapters ago that you plan 35 chapters in total. So does this mean that I have 8 more chapters to a happy/tragic/bitter-sweet ending?
Lupinara chapter 27 . 6/26/2013
I read the entire story up to this point, crying and laughing and lamenting with the characters.
your story is a masterpiece, and I hope that you continue with this epic tale.
minaxu chapter 27 . 6/25/2013
please update this... i want to read more on how the story ends...
Forsake Eternity chapter 27 . 5/2/2013
Just found this! I have too many words and not enough to explain how I feel about this story. My minds a jumble and I'm on the edge of my seat! LOL, your story has me by turns rooting for nakago or tomo! I never saw that coming.

I really adore how you've developed the plot and the characterization! I honestly wish that there was a fushigi yugi manga that followed seiriyu's summoning like this one, lol :D

I don't know how you're going to end this, but I look forward to the rest of the journey. What you have so far, has taken my breath away :D
Akiko Bloom chapter 27 . 4/14/2013
This is without a doubt a whole lot better than Fushigi Yuugi itself.
obsessed dreamer chapter 27 . 2/20/2012
yup, enjoyed it immensely. it would have been weird if nakago suddenly agreed to serve yui.

hmm, it seems that soi plans to have seiryuu summoned at once. i wonder if this is according to nakago's orders...