Reviews for The Blue Flower
jhoan chapter 27 . 8/15
And this of all your stories is i think the best and epic! The characters, the flow of story and everything is so great. Well what can i say you and princess-of-doctors are great writer for yui. I hope you will also decide to continue this like your story 'are you seiryuu?'
Please update this story, plx
Next chappie pleeeeaaaaaaase!
book14reader chapter 27 . 3/31
I just finish re-reading this for the 3rd time in 3 days. So does Nakago knows that the 3rd wish will kill Yui? I mean, I don't think so, but poor Yui, she's thinking that he does want her dead.

While I do enjoy fushgi yuugi, but if only Yui's journey is like this, it would have been so much happier for the Seiryuu's side. Of all 4 gods, the people of Seiryuu got the worst deal.

You mention a few chapters ago that you plan 35 chapters in total. So does this mean that I have 8 more chapters to a happy/tragic/bitter-sweet ending?
Lupinara chapter 27 . 6/26/2013
I read the entire story up to this point, crying and laughing and lamenting with the characters.
your story is a masterpiece, and I hope that you continue with this epic tale.
minaxu chapter 27 . 6/25/2013
please update this... i want to read more on how the story ends...
Forsake Eternity chapter 27 . 5/2/2013
Just found this! I have too many words and not enough to explain how I feel about this story. My minds a jumble and I'm on the edge of my seat! LOL, your story has me by turns rooting for nakago or tomo! I never saw that coming.

I really adore how you've developed the plot and the characterization! I honestly wish that there was a fushigi yugi manga that followed seiriyu's summoning like this one, lol :D

I don't know how you're going to end this, but I look forward to the rest of the journey. What you have so far, has taken my breath away :D
Akiko Bloom chapter 27 . 4/14/2013
This is without a doubt a whole lot better than Fushigi Yuugi itself.
obsessed dreamer chapter 27 . 2/20/2012
yup, enjoyed it immensely. it would have been weird if nakago suddenly agreed to serve yui.

hmm, it seems that soi plans to have seiryuu summoned at once. i wonder if this is according to nakago's orders...
Nile1283 chapter 27 . 2/20/2012
Hello :D

There were a lot of things I liked about this chapter but flashbacks on Nakago's and Yui's adolescence were just too good !

The ending left me a bit confused. Nakago better have a really good excuse for coming up with such an unromantic and distinctly jerk-ish marriage proposal for poor Yui.

Hope you update soon! :D
Guest chapter 27 . 2/19/2012
Sorry for the late review, i intentionally waited for you to post chapter 27 coz i'm starting to hate your cliffhangers. i mean girl i'm super into it that the last time i re-read TBF i forgot to sleep! \(/)\ ok, i'm loving this chapter so much! i'm glad that Soi did finally nailed some senses to that head of hers,.. helping Subosh and Aishtare and stuffs. but i'm still at the edge coz you know she might do crazy stuffs just like before (even though nakago asked her to do it and she has her reasonings to do it) when she shocked Yui. still waiting for Tomo to show up! what are you're plans for him? I know i was rooting for Tomo/Yui moments ( hell! after what he had gone through to save and be with Yui) but reading this chapter i'm starting to love Nakago more! here we can see that he trully loves her more that anything and anyone else, he fits perfectly for our Hime-sama. the exchange between them was my favorite part as always, even if Nakago is being cocky and rude. by the way don't forget to give each of the warriors their special moment w/Yui hope you will update soon i can't wait to read the next chapter.
Asongavnuy chapter 26 . 2/18/2012
*sigh* speechless. this chapter is by far the most emotional, i'm super excited to read the next chapter! the Yui/Nakago moment was great. one question how are you going to pull off Tomo's escape? i know he's strong and a bit clever but it's a bit hard to imagine how. i can't see him killing all those monster for all he got is his illusion. so i hope you update soon.
thepinkmartini chapter 27 . 2/18/2012
Good chapter!
Adcloud chapter 27 . 2/17/2012
Oh no! That's so Cruel and Rude of You Nakago! yet anyway it makes the story more interesting and intriguing.. so full of emotions.. can't wait for the next installment... please update soon! I wonder how will Yui handled all of her misfortunes. till next time.. :) don't keep me waiting please.. hehe..
thepinkmartini chapter 26 . 2/14/2012
Good chapter and a dramatic one at that!