Reviews for Revelations
garnetflint chapter 12 . 1/10/2014
You have done a great job with this story. The final little twist at the end does make it seem that he has chosen the spy life, but as usual you have another surprose for us. I read this some time ago, and when I checked, it appeared that I had not reviewed it. It is a very well written story, and I can see why you would be able to publish your work! There is an overwhelming feelingof family, and what one will go through to protect one's own. It also goes into the moral side of things with the exploration of what is right when your country betrays you in every way. I almost think I would have prefered this to what we eventually got from TPTB (strike that almost, this is in every way a better product up to and especially including the finale). It would have been difficult to film, but it has the warmth, the drama and the (at times), fun we have come to love.

I hope that your CHUCK career continues, and I hope you will, one day, give us another chapter or two of Knife Thrower. Or maybe a whole new AU...Thanks for the gift you have given to CHUCK fans.
Dan Schultz chapter 7 . 2/23/2013
I just came across this story. I am really getting into it. I have just read some of your oneshots. This story I just made a favorite. Thanks for sharing this with us.
s-david-m chapter 12 . 10/9/2012
This was well done. The only nitpick I would have regards the deal Chuck's negotiated. It's not really explained why he couldn't have negotiated an agreement where he could still see his family.
Nephite chapter 12 . 2/19/2012
Wow...just..WOW! Absolutely loved it! I've been reading it all day so it kinda feels like I took this journey with them! Haha. Extremely beautifully written! Very relatable for me in Sarah. Touched many same emotions and experiences I have felt perfectly.

I have wanted to review since the first chapter, but I stuck it out and am now giving you one big nice One containing most of my thoughts on this story.

I loved How the flashback scenes flowed so naturally from their present. I Would find myself completely engaged in those flashbacks that I would find myself forgetting about everything going on with Charlie. Excellent work!
Nephite chapter 12 . 2/19/2012

Mobi Cobbult chapter 12 . 1/27/2012
fantastic story
Mobi Cobbult chapter 4 . 1/27/2012
ok 4 chapters in and this one keeps getting better. you are a great writer. Thanks for sharing these.
Mobi Cobbult chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
ooh. I know this is an older one but its new to me. Great first chapter. Looking foreward to reading the rest of it tonight.
Crumby chapter 12 . 8/16/2011
I realized that although I've read it some time ago now, I never reviewed this story. Sorry about that. So I just wanted to say that this is one of my favorite Chuck story out there. I really liked it. Thank you for sharing it. :)
uplink2 chapter 12 . 6/17/2011
Wow what a great story. Bdaddydl had recommended it to me a while back and reminded me that I really needed to read it. And I'm really glad he did. I read the whole thing in 1 day. Could not put it down. You really have a great skill as a writer both for the action and the romance. The Charah was real, honest and full of an incredible amount of heart. There were definitely a few tears shed during this story. One of the things I really liked about that style was because it was told through flashbacks and the family was all together listening to it even in the darkest moments you knew they would be ok in the end and you could just feel their pain knowing that one day they would save each other all over again. It is a wonderful constant of C/S fanfic that they save each other in so many ways. One interesting thing I kept thinking about all through it was why did they only had the one child and then in the last real chapter of the story you addressed that. It was sad but perfect.

A beautifully written piece and one you should be very proud of.
Parzival vi Britannia chapter 12 . 4/23/2011
wow a really good fic! :)
Lolitts chapter 12 . 2/28/2011
Wow... I just re read this story... ans its great... this last chapter is awesome :) y muy dulce.
Mess264 chapter 12 . 2/28/2011
I know it has been a long time since you wrote this, but I have to say this after reading it. You have done an amazing job on this. Yes you made a small mistake with the labor, but other then that, this was great. Original idea, original storyline, and an all round great story, with great writing. You can be quite happy with this one.
letusmeethalfway chapter 12 . 4/14/2010
So I know that it will be like a year since you finished writing this. But kudos to you! It's so wonderfully made. If I had not known Chuck and know that it is a show, I would think that this is your original. Yes. You are that good. ;)

At first I thought that you were a boy or something. No offense. It's just that the way you use words in every action part is so cool.

I've been reading stories here in FF for so long and I wonder why it was just earlier this day that I've seen your story. To be honest, when I started reading Chapter 1, I never stopped. You have made a new fan! So I was like reading it for two good hours.

I can't help but smile. These past few days, all I been reading here are family stories. Since my mom is away and working overseas, I always long for stories like this you know. Stories that show that the day will come when the child will be reunited with her mom. My dad and brother are here but still, you know how girls (especially if the only girl and/or the youngest child) get pretty close to their mother.

I'm so sorry that I kinda told you my story. HAHA. Anyway. I have seen that you made the last chapter (before epilogue) on your birthday. Is your birthday May 15? Mine is May 14. Hehe. I will be 17 next month. :)

I see you like HP. That's like one of my favorite series of all time. All right I'll stop now, I'm taking too much of your time now.:P

Again, I thank you for making my day. And I hope that I made your day too by giving you this awfully long review. ;P

P.S. Do you know Glee? I think it would be nice if you try writing something about that show. I love that show! Hehehe. Anyway. God bless!
LikeMuh.Fashnik chapter 4 . 2/1/2010
In the middle of this chapter, Sarah has been in labor for eight hours and THEN her water breaks? Doesn't work like that. You're going about your day, everything is fine, then your water breaks and THEN you go into labor.