Reviews for Revelations
Lonny J chapter 12 . 3/17
The best one ao far. I really couldn't put it down/ I kept saying just one more chapter. Then I finished and holy crap it's 4 AM and I gotta be at work ay 7:30. Really good stuff, enjoyed immensely, thank you.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/25/2015
I dont know why out took me so long to read this, it was phenomenal! Thank you so much
michaelfmx chapter 12 . 7/18/2015
Such a great future fic. Chuck and Sarah need to share their story with their son to help him decide what to do with his future. It is a great take on Chuck and Sarah reflecting on everything they went through and how it affects their lives. Definitely a must read. Very enjoyable.
garnetflint chapter 12 . 1/10/2014
You have done a great job with this story. The final little twist at the end does make it seem that he has chosen the spy life, but as usual you have another surprose for us. I read this some time ago, and when I checked, it appeared that I had not reviewed it. It is a very well written story, and I can see why you would be able to publish your work! There is an overwhelming feelingof family, and what one will go through to protect one's own. It also goes into the moral side of things with the exploration of what is right when your country betrays you in every way. I almost think I would have prefered this to what we eventually got from TPTB (strike that almost, this is in every way a better product up to and especially including the finale). It would have been difficult to film, but it has the warmth, the drama and the (at times), fun we have come to love.

I hope that your CHUCK career continues, and I hope you will, one day, give us another chapter or two of Knife Thrower. Or maybe a whole new AU...Thanks for the gift you have given to CHUCK fans.
Dan Schultz chapter 7 . 2/23/2013
I just came across this story. I am really getting into it. I have just read some of your oneshots. This story I just made a favorite. Thanks for sharing this with us.
s-david-m chapter 12 . 10/9/2012
This was well done. The only nitpick I would have regards the deal Chuck's negotiated. It's not really explained why he couldn't have negotiated an agreement where he could still see his family.
Nephite chapter 12 . 2/19/2012
Wow...just..WOW! Absolutely loved it! I've been reading it all day so it kinda feels like I took this journey with them! Haha. Extremely beautifully written! Very relatable for me in Sarah. Touched many same emotions and experiences I have felt perfectly.

I have wanted to review since the first chapter, but I stuck it out and am now giving you one big nice One containing most of my thoughts on this story.

I loved How the flashback scenes flowed so naturally from their present. I Would find myself completely engaged in those flashbacks that I would find myself forgetting about everything going on with Charlie. Excellent work!
Nephite chapter 12 . 2/19/2012

Mobi Cobbult chapter 12 . 1/27/2012
fantastic story
Mobi Cobbult chapter 4 . 1/27/2012
ok 4 chapters in and this one keeps getting better. you are a great writer. Thanks for sharing these.
Mobi Cobbult chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
ooh. I know this is an older one but its new to me. Great first chapter. Looking foreward to reading the rest of it tonight.
Crumby chapter 12 . 8/16/2011
I realized that although I've read it some time ago now, I never reviewed this story. Sorry about that. So I just wanted to say that this is one of my favorite Chuck story out there. I really liked it. Thank you for sharing it. :)
uplink2 chapter 12 . 6/17/2011
Wow what a great story. Bdaddydl had recommended it to me a while back and reminded me that I really needed to read it. And I'm really glad he did. I read the whole thing in 1 day. Could not put it down. You really have a great skill as a writer both for the action and the romance. The Charah was real, honest and full of an incredible amount of heart. There were definitely a few tears shed during this story. One of the things I really liked about that style was because it was told through flashbacks and the family was all together listening to it even in the darkest moments you knew they would be ok in the end and you could just feel their pain knowing that one day they would save each other all over again. It is a wonderful constant of C/S fanfic that they save each other in so many ways. One interesting thing I kept thinking about all through it was why did they only had the one child and then in the last real chapter of the story you addressed that. It was sad but perfect.

A beautifully written piece and one you should be very proud of.
Parzival vi Britannia chapter 12 . 4/23/2011
wow a really good fic! :)
Lolitts chapter 12 . 2/28/2011
Wow... I just re read this story... ans its great... this last chapter is awesome :) y muy dulce.