Reviews for Princess of the Dark
Kaycedilla0414 chapter 4 . 12/28/2012
Simply great. You're an excellent writer.
KrisShannon chapter 4 . 7/8/2012
This is such a beautiful story! I love all the interaction of the team/family. A wonderful father/daughter relationship between Gibbs and Abby. Always the protector of his girl. Sad moments for Abby, but the support of the team, her 'family', was perfect. I can see this happening on the show. Especially after the season 9 episode, 'Enemy On The Hill'. Wonderful job!
K Gibbs Winters chapter 4 . 12/13/2010
That was beautiful :)
Kris Morene chapter 4 . 10/27/2010
This was a really sweet story. Abby and Gibbs were totally in character. I could really see it happening this way. Thank you for the great read!
teamgibbs5 chapter 4 . 7/31/2010
Love the ending great job!
302pilot chapter 4 . 12/20/2009
Just wonderful! You write these characters so well. Thanks so much!

CB
Jaz22 chapter 4 . 11/5/2009
Very nicely done. And you ended it just the way I hoped you would - thanks!
Forensic Girl554 chapter 4 . 10/12/2009
OMG!

This story was so amazing and really really good.

I luved it

Amy
Msha chapter 4 . 7/11/2009
That was awesome. Magnificent. So rich in emotion. I truly felt Abby's anguish, anger and bewilderment; Gibbs' genuine need to comfort and care for her.

I loved that Gibbs knew when to speak, when to hold back, when to stand by her side and when to enfold her in a deep embrace.

And thank you for bringing the team to Louisiana. Ending with familiar banter completed the story on the perfect note.
paddington chapter 4 . 7/3/2009
I enjoyed this
YouCompleteMe1990 chapter 4 . 4/26/2009
I didnt want to review until I was done the whole story.

There were a few spelling mistakes, but nothing that was terribly distracting.

This story made me cry, partly because Abby wasnt Abby, and because she's basically the onlyone in her family that's still ALIVE. I wouldnt call Gloria being alive.

What Gibbs did for Abby at the funeral was unbelievable. The good kind. I never understood how anybody could take their relationship as romance, It's clearly father/daughter.

Like Abby and Gibbs, the ending of the story was the first time I smiled. Tony, McGeek, Ducky, Zeevah! :P,and occasionally Abby (when she's caffinated) may make Gibbs crazy, but they're family. Trust Tony to break the grief and make everyone smile again :)

Great story, I really enjoyedit, even though It made me sad and cry, but you know you're a good writer when you can make aperson cry with just a few words.
katydidit chapter 4 . 4/14/2009
I love this. I think I needed this, and for that I thank you. I can relate wholeheartedly to Abby's description of her tears in chapter 3. The dirge you described, though: is it real?

Wonderful, realistic story.
Squint-1121 chapter 4 . 4/14/2009
This is such an amazing story. Full of heart, and the ending is just perfect. Extremely well done!
Toxxica chapter 4 . 4/13/2009
Oh, this story was magnificent! You kept Abs and Gibbs in character so well, and in the kind of situation when that's so hard to do at all. I loved it!
STLFAN chapter 4 . 4/2/2009
Very very good. Excellent in fact. You've captured Gibbs in his best protective role. Thank you for sharing. :)