Reviews for Lucky
a.brief.dalliance chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
God, I would LOVE to see Tezuka belly dancing, I think I would actually die from laughing! Really liked this story, I've always enjoyed ones where the Seigaku team keeps in touch after high school!
Different Child chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
_ I think it's fine! It's hard to write fluff with Tezuka acting remotely like we see him in the series! *giggles* But it's good!
Vhii1217 chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
Uh, I really wanted to make a bday fic for Fuji, but my brain failed me.

Tezuka is very funny here! Belly-dancing lesson with Atobe, strangling the taxi driver... he is like a lovesick. Or maybe he is.

Atobe is so kind! Albeit smug as always ;)

TeFu is so sweet. They are so lucky to have each other. :D
GreenAppleIce chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
Yay, finally fluff! :D I really enjoyed all the humorous bits in here, like the jibes at Mizuki, Eiji's money-making plans, and Tezuka belly-dancing XD And of course, the whole 'kidnapping' plan was genius! Hooray for them being together! Love this!
Azamiko chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
Very sweet.
SkySurf chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
That was a fantastic birthday present for Fuji! :D

Ps. Haha, the thought of Tezuka doing belly-dancing tickles me.. XD
Untitled chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
Aw, kawaii! Great job!
3chi4 chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
Aww,that was so romantic and certainly success at the atobe can be such a nice friend sometimes.

Belly dancing?although I think it woud be funnier if itt was strip tease and Fuji was the one doing the dancing at Tezuka's ,good job

P.S.:Please update engaging situation soon coz I'm dying of curiousity
rebekahalana chapter 1 . 2/27/2009

If that was failing at fluff , I think your sucsess would kill me !

That was sweet ... it may have taken a while but , " I love you " is always worth the wait .
SyuKunI XD chapter 1 . 2/27/2009