Reviews for Stumbling Over You
BlueEyedPisces chapter 14 . 4/16/2010
I Loved this story, and Manda was great...I kinda cried there at the end :).
AMadBell chapter 8 . 10/1/2009
Ilove this story..its great emotion and the Manda character is obviously very much like Dean. I love how its very real -or is atleast to me!
MonzaBird chapter 14 . 7/9/2009
Just finished reading this story. I must say I loved it. Very well written indeed. I think you managed to capture Dean perfectly. I could see everything happen like a movie in my mind as I read on (hope that makes sence xD). The last chapter even made me tear up (what a cry baby i can be xD). I got nothing but love for this story and its author. More power to you! :))
Wilderness Rose chapter 14 . 5/3/2009
Bravo! Bravo! Bravo!

Such a perfect ending to a perfect story! :)

I am so glad you did a sequel! Trust me...I'm gonna read that as soon as I can! :)

But first off, I must say I was impressed with how well you managed Manda. True...she could be a bitch. But can't we all? I think the way you portrayed her was believable. I have read quite a few Dean romance stories, and it's rare that I like the female character. They usually make them too movie like. It's like their all sexy and flirty, but have to emotions to speak of. But you made her witty, funny (hilarious at times, trust me...had me rofling quite a few times!) and oh so believable. She was strong, yet vulnerable.

Beautiful! Thank you for a lovely story! :)

Please keep up writing! :)
Wilderness Rose chapter 13 . 5/3/2009
Oh my freaking goodness!

I am almost afraid of reading the last chapter...knowing you, you'll probably go for a tragic ending! :P

And frankly, I'm not sure I could handle that! You've made these characters come so alive! :(
Wilderness Rose chapter 12 . 5/3/2009
Not sure about the hand holding either...good point...BUT...luved it just the same.

The way the tension finally eased out and the way you managed to get Dean to open up at the very end was superb!

I mean it...what a work of art! Love your way with words!

p.s. why have you not written here before? lol :)
Wilderness Rose chapter 11 . 5/3/2009
That was beautiful.

No more need be said. :)
Wilderness Rose chapter 8 . 5/3/2009
I love the way you make us feel what the characters are feeling. It's intense, yet amazing. The way you transport their thoughts into our heads is great.

And no, I don't want to smack Manda...I think we can all identify with her at one point or another...
Wilderness Rose chapter 7 . 5/3/2009
I most definitely don't want to smack her! Poor kid...feel like gathering her up in a hug! lol

Wow...I am so into this story! :)
Wilderness Rose chapter 6 . 5/3/2009
Not sure if Dean would do that...BUT...I like to think he would! :)
Wilderness Rose chapter 5 . 5/3/2009
m...not sure if Dean would exactly consider it his fault..after all...he's as stubborn as they come...but yeah,I can definitively see him offering to check up on her. Dean can be a good worry wore when he chooses. lol :)
Wilderness Rose chapter 4 . 5/3/2009
What girl wouldn't cry after a civil talk like that ? lol

Oh this is good...luving it!

p.s. why didn't I find this story before? lol
Wilderness Rose chapter 3 . 5/3/2009
Ah! what the hell did Manda say to him! LOL
Wilderness Rose chapter 2 . 5/3/2009
m...yes I can see Dean getting hurt over her words.

That's the beauty of a character like Dean's ... it has so many twists and twirls and you feel like you've never fully grasped his entire being. Dean is a tough badass, right? Wrong! He's stronger in some ways than Sammy, but he's sensitive on the inside. It's just he finds it hard to get that out. Which is why he can't stand it when Sammy is mad at him. He can't stand having the people he loves get hurt, and he can't find life worth living if the people he likes turn the cold shoulder on him.

Oh my...am liking this story. :)
Wilderness Rose chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
I enjoy writing too, and I 'stumbled' over this story by accident. lol No pun intended. ;)

I was surprised to find it so well written, planned out, and laid out. And this is only the first chapter! :) Good job! I am definitely not leaving my screen until I finish the entire story! :)

This web sight has too many writers, but few good stories. Yours I trust, will prove to be one of them. ;)

That said, you deserve encouraging words, because I too know how much we appreciate well thought reviews...and long ones are even better! :)

I love Dean stories, (my current one is actually a Dean romance as well.) and I am most curious to find out how this one develops! I find interesting your viewpoint of Dean's perfect counterpart being a sassy girl who could be quite bitchy at times. I actually kind of went for a girl who was a bit more on the vulnerable side. My idea was based on Dean's relationship with Sam. Sam, the soft, emotional, vulnerable kid, who Dean loves to protect and feels bonded with. I think a badass character like Dean needs a counterpart who was a bit of his opposite. A girl who could bring out the softer side of Dean that only Sam brings out in the episodes. I think a vulnerable kind of girl who admired him for his skills, loved him for what he was, and yet, at the same time tried to be brave enough to kick 'ass' would be the kind of girl Dean could admire and love and in a way...cherish.

BUT...I am more than willing to find out if your version of Dean's counter part could fit as well! :) Sorry, for going off like that! lol I just found your profile intriguing, and felt like sharing my viewpoint. lol

Anyway, loved reviewing your first chapter, great story so far, definitely hooked, and I would luv to hear your thoughts if you ever felt like checking up my story. Granted the first chapter are kinda corny ( I was still getting the feel of my characters.), but would luv your opinion.

p.s. can't wait to get to know Manda better! ;)

p.s. AND...am dying to know what happened between her and Dean!