Reviews for Sexual Jealousy Issues
Awesome chapter! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2016
Wonderful chapter! :)
AnilCadz91 chapter 3 . 11/21/2016
Great way for V and Logan to get back together, this is fic is both pretty hot and has one of the best conversations of Veronica and Logan about her issues with the whole Madison fiasco, while also acknowledging her insecurities. Also a great (and hot) way for V to prove she trusts in Logan :O, woof! Great fic, terribly well written :)!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/10/2016
Wonderful chapter! Love your use of words and your descriptions of the scene - they're fantastic. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2016
Interesting concept! I'm excited to read the next chapter! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2016
Awesome chapter! :) I'm excited to read the next two chapters! :)
NVMF chapter 1 . 3/30/2016
Hot and funny and believable. All three chapters are great.
vecabd chapter 3 . 2/6/2016
Woof that was hot. Loved the first chapter and how Veronica finally admitted she was jealous. The stairs conversation between them was lovely written. I could feel both being so insecure and finally saying out loud those questions, and the most important thing, getting an honest answer from each other. Perfect.
And then this final chapter ... piufff ! great way to show how they were back to trust each other again. Something that important in their relationship that they had lost it at some point and now is back. Beautiful up note to end this. Great work! !
Sara chapter 1 . 7/11/2015
Thank you to the wonderful ladies at VMficrecs tumblr account...don't know that I would have ever found this story without them and it was so so good! LoVed it! Wish you still wrote VM...but I am excited you have more stories for me to try.
Suzanne chapter 3 . 3/21/2015
Hot stuff. Go for it!
patricia.kane.969 chapter 3 . 1/6/2015
This is sooooo wonderful! I love this VM LoVe fic! Just wanted to let you know that I could read your VM writing all day. ALso the comedy with the movies was hilarious! I had to share it with all the adults in the family. We were all laughing afterwards. Thank you!
sfstewart chapter 3 . 9/3/2014
Loved it
tigerlady1981 chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
More, please!
AliLamba chapter 3 . 4/10/2014
HELL. YES. WHAT IS THIS THAT THERE IS NO MORE HERE. WHAT IS GOING ON. lol did someone delete the rest that is not a funny joke why am I laughing? because this fic was so damn good. ack.
Lady Greenwood chapter 3 . 2/18/2014