Reviews for A Dangerous Leap
Shadow of Secrets chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
This made me kinda cry... I hope more LarsaxPenelo fics would be released especially this type of fics
Mistysky M.M.M chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
The emotions you create and the plot is very touching. I enjoy reading your L/P stories.
twigcollins chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
I really liked this. Penelo is totally the type to do something like that without ever considering anyone else might think it was dangerous. Very cool.
aer-seph4eva chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
definitely 10/10. Very in character and nice concept. Keep up the great work x
Violet's Veil chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
It's almost as if you can do no wrong. Almost. Nobody's perfect!

But let me tell you what is perfect. The scene where Penelo jumps from the cliff was so vivid in mind I loved it a lot. Like another reviewer said, it was like visual poetry. You have a knack for things like that. I love how you set a scene and keep the reader in it by constantly reminding us about it without describing too much. I'll have to try and do that more often with my stories.

Your Larsa is something else. He's so vulnerable, I love it. I like how you play on the fact that he's lost almost everyone in his family and everyone he's loved. I see why he'd be upset about Penelo doing that.

So in this story it's safe to say that Larsa and Penelo are an item? Wonder how that happened.

Good job, as usual!

-goodwitch2008
Laguna's twin sister chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
aw that was really waffy. i loved it. haha. It was nice to see Larsa vulnerable, panicked, angry, and in love!
rabid behemoth chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
Aww, nice oneshot. My favorite part was definitely the image of Penelo diving off the cliff. I could see it so clearly in my mind-like visual poetry. Great job.
anon chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
That was so sweet, Larsa made me aww
Moon Faery chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
Ah, Larsa. His inner prude shows like a neon name tag, doesn't it? I can just see his face when the dress comes off. It's very much like a "D:" in bright pink.

And thar she goes! :o

Weirdest thing ever, I think I know where she's jumping from. o.O I just finished passing that part. /random

Larsa has much more restraint than I do. I'd want to kill her myself after a stunt like that! x.X But awh, fluffy ending. (hugs them)

This one's so cute! Maybe I'm weird, but I have a soft spot for insecure!Larsa. The way he's bound to grow up doesn't exactly lend towards an ability to rely on others, and the way he lost everything as a kid... ouch. :( This plays on that beautifully. _