Reviews for straight line motion
Seiya's Star chapter 5 . 2/3/2011
Well I'm not sure how i missed reviewing this, cause I feel sure I've read it before, but really, all of these are incredibly wonderful! A masterful work of word combining and of depicting the characters of Noein in a way that really puts you right there with them... Great work! You are a master of words!
The Genius Mage chapter 5 . 6/13/2010
Easily stunning. Shame you haven't updated in forever but I find it personally very...impressive.
Paisley Splash chapter 3 . 4/8/2009
You write beautifully. I love what a great sense you have for the characters you have. I really enjoyed reading this, so many great lines! Really well done.
strcts chapter 2 . 3/18/2009
This is beautiful and confusing and fits perfectly, please continue to write it!
Kirachorn chapter 3 . 3/17/2009
Lovely. It made me sad. -sniffles-
Kirachorn chapter 2 . 3/13/2009
Fabulous.

I want more. Gimme! xD ~
firelights chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
I have never seen or heard of noein.

Thus, I must go and watch it now, because really;

If the series is deserving of such lovely lovely gems as this, then it must obviously be the best thing ever. Did that make sense? Please god tell me I'm making sense here.

And you said I inspired you & really, there is no way I can inspire someone as wondrous & jazzy & genius as you when I dream to reach your level.
CherryFlavoredChalk chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
Unfortunately, I'm rather ignorant of the goings-on in Noein (having never watched it previously), but I'm going to rememdy that fact soon. Hopefully.

I do believe, dearest, this might be my favorite tidbit of your writing come to date. The "quoth the ravencrowkarasu" part is lovely and yum and yay, & honestly, don't worry about the uncapped stuff. Caps are for the birdies. :D

Grawr. I'm gonna go watch the show now. Ta, lovey.

Hearts,