Reviews for She Will Be Loved
starlessknight123 chapter 15 . 7/24/2013
I love this story! It's a fantastic read and can't wait to read more so put that link up!
Victorian Rebel Child chapter 16 . 4/9/2013
I love the story but what's the new blog site? Its amazing!
SkylerBlack chapter 15 . 4/8/2013
just found this fic, and read it through to the final written chapter. and absolutly fell in love with it. im bummed you wont be finishing it as a twilight fic tho. i looove jasper/bella fics and REEAlly hoped to see this end. its like another fic i read that started off as a twilight fanfic called 'new moon hallow' that the author took down and wrote as an actual fic with her own character names and places. even tho i was bummed it no longer focused around jasper and bella i read the new fic and still loved it so much. so im hope to be able to read your new version and still see and love all the great things that drew me into this fic outside of the fact it was jaspet and bella centred.

anyway what im saying is. this was an amazing fic from whats written so far, and i cant wait to read the re-write.
FictionIsEasier333 chapter 2 . 4/8/2013
The link is in my bio.
melindawhitlock chapter 16 . 4/8/2013
Where can I find the rest if the story?
Piggy Kun chapter 16 . 4/7/2013
So the link isnt showing up on your post :(
ImTheLoner chapter 16 . 4/6/2013
i just read this whole story in one sitting only to find you weren't continuing :( your blog didn't appear. i would really like to know what happens cause i loved this story.
Whitlocks Love chapter 16 . 4/6/2013
I would very much love to read this story! But I cant find the blog site.. help please?
FictionIsEasier333 chapter 16 . 4/6/2013
It didn't show the website!
rerose1975 chapter 15 . 4/6/2013
I'd live to read this as a "regular" story!
Ki chapter 15 . 4/6/2013
Please post the blog
Dawn1010 chapter 15 . 4/6/2013
I really really loved this story so I would definitely love to read this story in your blog!
FictionIsEasier333 chapter 15 . 4/6/2013
So far:
Portland, Oregon, in and around downtown near the college.
Main Characters:
Rider Rhodes(or just Rhodes-) female. 18.
Mike Fitzgerald(Mikey, Bear, or Fitz) Male. 19
Stella Stein. Female. 19
Beau Brandon. Female. 18.
Jackson Stein. (Jack, Jacks, Jackie) male. 18.
Jenkinson Bochet(Jenks) Male. 21.
Vinny Valentino. Male. 21.

Can you guess who's who?
KatrinaBelikov chapter 15 . 4/6/2013
You actually don't know how happy this makes me. This was always my favourite fanfic and I was an emotional wreak when you didn't update for so long!
When I got an email saying you had updated I was screaming and jumping around the room! But this is better than I knew chapter! Way better!
I think this is a brilliant idea and I can't wait to see where the story goes!
Xoxo
FictionIsEasier333 chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
One thing I definitely need help with is name conversion. A couple of them I have figured out, but on most I'm just LOST. Any ideas?