Reviews for Symphony of Angels
King of Fans chapter 9 . 7/25
It is good to see Demona like this. Happy. Not from revenge, triumph, or faking it, but love. Love for loves sake. It's good see it happen to the most lonely of souls from love and more more so when they rediscover the goodness in there hart.
I hope you make more.
King of Fans chapter 7 . 7/25
Demona would kill the message and the one responsible would practically be dead already. However, knowledge on how to brake the spell and a ride to were the eggs are will give him a pass.

p.s Demona and a kid Angla would be so precious and will probably brake the stone around her hart.
King of Fans chapter 6 . 7/25
OK I am surprised that Demona did not see a ghost from her past asking for forgiveness wall she was not in the caves.
King of Fans chapter 5 . 7/25
So will demona go to avalon or will the trail go cold? I hope you continue with this good story.
King of Fans chapter 3 . 7/25
pretty Good way of using lady Macbeth to keep them together.
King of Fans chapter 2 . 7/25
Yay the person who would tell her she is the last gargoyle would probably be in almost as much trouble as the one responsible.
ASHBakche chapter 1 . 3/5
This story is flawless. It became my headcanon, it's just a pity it ended.
Guest chapter 9 . 5/18/2016
Nice story. It's nice to see Macbeth and Demona sorta get a long.
Guest chapter 9 . 11/28/2015
I just now found this fic even if I'm a couple years too late to make much of a difference. Nice story
Orihime-San chapter 9 . 9/20/2015
UPDATE!
so far ... THIS STORY IS FUCKING AWESOME!
CAN'T WAIT FOR NEXT CHAPTER!
KEEP ON WRITING!
Hebi R chapter 9 . 11/4/2014
I am sad the story stopped here, for it was a very interesting and enjoyable read.
WarriorDrgnMage chapter 9 . 7/13/2014
I love this story so much. I wish you had finished it. Even though you did not and even if it remains only this long the ending of this chapter would be a happy ending even if it leaves many things undone.

Is your new favourite book series Game of Thrones by chance...?

What song did Grouch teach Demona?

If you need help continuing this story I will gladdly supply it.

WDM
hi chapter 9 . 6/2/2014
love this.
Guest chapter 9 . 4/7/2014
Great story!
Guest chapter 9 . 4/2/2014
I know there've been no updates for some time, so your life may have moved past this particular work. However, I've loved reading it; the characters seem spot-on, and it's nice to see how they gradually expand their borders, wandering the world without being in it. If you ever pick this up again, I'd be an avid reader.