Reviews for Symphony of Angels
Matrium chapter 9 . 11/11/2020
After so many years I have read this story again. Still as wonderfull as it was the first time! Sadly no update and I don't think there will be one in the future either. Hands down the second best gargoyles fanfiction I have ever read! Couldn't help myself but crying After the last chapter.
nightmaster000 chapter 9 . 4/30/2019
Really all around brilliant story, with so much potential. :)
Brian Awesome chapter 9 . 10/29/2018
... what happens next? What happens by 1994?
Big Fan chapter 9 . 10/18/2018
:) I like it
King of Fans chapter 9 . 7/25/2017
It is good to see Demona like this. Happy. Not from revenge, triumph, or faking it, but love. Love for loves sake. It's good see it happen to the most lonely of souls from love and more more so when they rediscover the goodness in there hart.
I hope you make more.
King of Fans chapter 7 . 7/25/2017
Demona would kill the message and the one responsible would practically be dead already. However, knowledge on how to brake the spell and a ride to were the eggs are will give him a pass.

p.s Demona and a kid Angla would be so precious and will probably brake the stone around her hart.
King of Fans chapter 6 . 7/25/2017
OK I am surprised that Demona did not see a ghost from her past asking for forgiveness wall she was not in the caves.
King of Fans chapter 5 . 7/25/2017
So will demona go to avalon or will the trail go cold? I hope you continue with this good story.
King of Fans chapter 3 . 7/25/2017
pretty Good way of using lady Macbeth to keep them together.
King of Fans chapter 2 . 7/25/2017
Yay the person who would tell her she is the last gargoyle would probably be in almost as much trouble as the one responsible.
ASHBakche chapter 1 . 3/5/2017
This story is flawless. It became my headcanon, it's just a pity it ended.
Guest chapter 9 . 5/18/2016
Nice story. It's nice to see Macbeth and Demona sorta get a long.
Guest chapter 9 . 11/28/2015
I just now found this fic even if I'm a couple years too late to make much of a difference. Nice story
Orihime-San chapter 9 . 9/20/2015
UPDATE!
so far ... THIS STORY IS FUCKING AWESOME!
CAN'T WAIT FOR NEXT CHAPTER!
KEEP ON WRITING!
Hebi R chapter 9 . 11/4/2014
I am sad the story stopped here, for it was a very interesting and enjoyable read.