Reviews for Symphony of Angels
Orihime-San chapter 9 . 9/20
Hebi R chapter 9 . 11/4/2014
I am sad the story stopped here, for it was a very interesting and enjoyable read.
WarriorDrgnMage chapter 9 . 7/13/2014
I love this story so much. I wish you had finished it. Even though you did not and even if it remains only this long the ending of this chapter would be a happy ending even if it leaves many things undone.

Is your new favourite book series Game of Thrones by chance...?

What song did Grouch teach Demona?

If you need help continuing this story I will gladdly supply it.

hi chapter 9 . 6/2/2014
love this.
Guest chapter 9 . 4/7/2014
Great story!
Guest chapter 9 . 4/2/2014
I know there've been no updates for some time, so your life may have moved past this particular work. However, I've loved reading it; the characters seem spot-on, and it's nice to see how they gradually expand their borders, wandering the world without being in it. If you ever pick this up again, I'd be an avid reader.
Iron Lad chapter 9 . 11/29/2013
I know shotgun writers usually have high number of stories because they shoot out every plot bunny they have and then leave most of them unfinished, but is there any chance you'll update this?
Oxnate chapter 9 . 11/4/2013
A deeper look at two characters who got short shafted for the sake of 'drama' and 'tension' in canon. Nice to see them in a better told, more coherent tale than even the original story.
Guest chapter 9 . 10/14/2013
I love love love this tale. It is so wonderful! Thank you for writing it!
Endless Strategy Games chapter 9 . 9/26/2013
Oh, I've reached the end of it. That's too bad, it's quite good.
Endless Strategy Games chapter 8 . 9/26/2013
This story continues to be shaping up quite well. This bit confused me though.
"They have passed beyond our sight. There can only be one explanation."

"This is... unplanned."

"Should we stop them?"

"Why bother? We do not care about what happens between now and then."

"What they do in the meantime is their own affair. We will let them go but watch for their return."

Who is talking in this passage? There's no context, and it almost sounds like some secret Illuminati conference. I'm often for obfuscation, but it seems pointless here.
Endless Strategy Games chapter 3 . 9/25/2013
I think the setup for this story is good...except that it's somewhat contrived. Rather than hills, one would think the Gargoyles would all stay at the castle. It's the most fortified area after all, if they stayed there tragedies like the one depicted here wouldn't happen. It's the best place for Gargoyles to protect and be protected. A precedent has been set in the series that this is how human-gargoyle relationships typically are. I imagine you decided not to have it this way because otherwise your story wouldn't work...which is understandable. But it's still contrived.
axel100 chapter 2 . 9/6/2013
A great beginning to this elseworlds story. Hopefully you will finish it one day.
Animecartooncomicgirl chapter 9 . 6/30/2013
sweet the ending almost felt like a husband going to check on his wife and children
Animecartooncomicgirl chapter 8 . 6/30/2013
wicked wonder how Demon will feel when she awakens