Reviews for You're Back?
helenkidd1 chapter 3 . 2/9
I've enjoyed reading your story. Hopefully you'll have more chapters or did you give up on the story? Please let me know.
Dbeltfan1203 chapter 3 . 5/12/2010
this story makes me smile... one bc i love callica! and two bc callie wants a baby so bad in the current episodes! love it!
Irrevocably-a-TimeLady chapter 3 . 5/27/2009
Dear Pam,

you need to update like now. or i will annoy the hell out of you

love, Shanna
DianeB chapter 3 . 3/23/2009
This is a very...interesting...premise for a story, I must say, particlarly the *way* in which Erica got herself knocked up. But I shall hold out hope - now that Callie and Erica are back together - that things will be better for both of them.
My 3 Angels Lost in the Flame chapter 3 . 3/21/2009
I really love this story. I'm happy to see someone taking a different spin with Callica. This is the first story that has Erica pregnant instead of Callie, I like it. Please continue because I'm hooked!
ShipperOfKevney chapter 3 . 2/28/2009
I love this so far...PLEASE update soon as you can! I can't wait to see what happens next.
Zohh chapter 3 . 2/27/2009
Oh my. This is probably one of the worst stories I have ever had the misfortune of reading in quite sometime.

Thanks a bunch for giving me a good laugh- your writing makes for great mocking!
UGH chapter 3 . 2/27/2009
You. Cannot. Write. Well. At. All.

The end.
edith418 chapter 3 . 2/27/2009
O...I love this...can't wait to see where you take it...a pregnant Erica could get quite interesting. And I'm glad our girls are together again!