Reviews for Little Angel
Novalia1001 chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
I know you said that you could read my mind, but honestly, my mind was blank at your introduction. Had I been more like mum, yeah, I'd probably be thinking along those lines.

And you also said not to take the fic too seriously, but I love it soo much that its easy to see Creed talking like this, had he been really interested in Eve. Maybe he would be, hadn't Train been there, and you depict it ever so well.

It's also creepy, but just like Creed. And everything that's said in your one-shot makes sense, you can actually believe it, you'd think that the Creator of Black Cat would have thought up an ingenious monologue! Well done, well done!

I got a question for you: Why do you think the nanomachines in Eve react to Lucifer?
TrainxEve-Fan chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
-is too lazy to log in- I cannot believe I read this. I'm a terrible person. -puts face in hands-

Anyway... it was actually pretty cute! And that little hint of TrainxEve-ness kept me happy. X3
Kats02980416 chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
I like the idea of this twisted couple. Yea, I read chapter 89 and knew Eve would make a perfect Apostle of the Star if not for the good influences of Sven and Train. She is a "fallen angel" but led on the good side. If put in the wrong hands, she would be that "demon" she was so labeled at get go. I think Train would totally go insane if Creed decided to recruit her and make her a puppet into his group of Apostles of the Star. I totally think if Eve was to be harmed seriously Train would definitely go Black Cat and all on Creed and deliver him some serious bad luck. Thats what I think. Sven is Sven, but Eve is something else, someone he spared to not kill on an important mission that changed his way of life for good besides Saya. Creed and Eve would make an interesting twisted fiction. Good fic.
rikary chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
oohhohohohohoh
Avedici chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
OMG! Creed POV. It was rare, unique.

Really interesting!
XxTrain'sCherryBlossomxX chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
Ack! That was brilliant. I never thought of those two. Lol, but you did. That was great. I bow down to your greatness.
KyoxSakiFan chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
...MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!

This seriously made me laugh insanely. That was great! We need more Creed crack pairings, and I love Eve-fied pairings! *Clicks favorites*

Now if only someone would write an AU Creed/Saya...*Sigh*