Reviews for I'm Watching
lara5170 chapter 11 . 9/14
This was nice, thank you
AlexanderLovesAlexandriaa.3 chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Best line, "What ever you want it to be baby."

AlexanderLovesAlexandriaa.3 chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Best line, "What ever you want it to be baby."

joe chapter 10 . 7/3/2009
Sometimes your Naruto acts like a dobe/drama queen. The whole scen with the kissing Kiba_why didn't he remind Kiba that they could be best of friends like always; but not lovers? But you went for the OVER DRAMATIC-with the rain and the slow walking and the dropping the coat and kiba crying, blah, blah, blah...

And how does Naruto plan to live happily ever after with Sasuke while Sasuke has to be a prostitute to support himself.I don't see Naruto the type to share Sasuke that way-especially as a prostitute. Why doesn't his mother and brother support him?

Not a very terrible ending; but not a very good one either.

thanks for sharing the story though and keep on writing if you enjoy it.
joe chapter 6 . 7/2/2009
my guess is kiba has a crush on naruto and if naruto is gay; kiba believes he should have had first dibs at naruto. i guess i'll have to read on to see.

I like your Shika character. Don't like and don't know why you made sasuke a prostitute. most of these characters are very out of character-but it's an AU- so it's expected.
joe chapter 5 . 7/2/2009
(('I was trying to go down the stairs on a sled while my parents were out ))_i've never read or heard of such a ridiculous, unbelievable, stupid exucse-i hope that's what you were going for_since this is a romance/humor story. If not-then you're just really strange.

the story isn't so great right now-but i'll read some more.
Tenten2295 chapter 11 . 6/14/2009
Oh my, im off to read the second story! Haha, anyways, your such a great writer and please continue writing...typing? Err...Keep it up!

Ravers Fantasy chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
CrystaLiiine chapter 11 . 5/9/2009
wow for how short it was this fanfic was pretty damn good. good rocks ur socks off!
RebeccasanFujiEijiLVR chapter 11 . 5/2/2009
yay kakashi is mentioned
RebeccasanFujiEijiLVR chapter 6 . 5/2/2009
aww the school knows.
RebeccasanFujiEijiLVR chapter 5 . 5/2/2009
oh well at least his mom supports him