Reviews for House of Cards
Guest chapter 7 . 10/15/2013
thebellimelli chapter 7 . 9/28/2013
I love this :3
Bighornsheep757 chapter 7 . 1/18/2013
Holy crap that was great! That's the best story I've seen on here, I made a crappy batman story and I'm working on a house/batman crossover but it won't be half as good as this.
KrnYong chapter 7 . 3/13/2012
Nooooooo! Cliffhanger! And you haven't updated for a while! Please say you haven't given up on this D:
CassandraDarling chapter 7 . 12/27/2011
OH MY FREAKING GOD. I just found this story, and I see that you haven't updated in SO LONG, since '09 and I understand you must be busy or whatever and I am not the best with updating my stories at a designated time as well, but you MUST FINISH THIS. It's simply too good to just be left in the back of the fanfiction list. Please continue somewhat soon, I AM DYING to know what happens.

please please please please please please please, update soon.

Acedia's Apathetic Simplicity chapter 7 . 8/8/2011
I don't know if you gave up on the story or have been really busy but from what I read you have Joker spot on. So here my input. The characterization from what I can see is great, I don't remember seeing any grammar mistakes even and if there were any then they are so small that they are insignificant that it doesn't interrupt with the flow of the story.

Here's my opinion on how things should be played out (you don't have to follow through since it is YOUR story and you can do what ever the hell you want with YOUR story):

People are either expecting you to 1: kill Wilson, 2; have House make it in time and have Joker miss, 3: Wilson still get shot but the wound is not fatal. And if it does turnout with the first option then this will trigger the corruption (making hims turnout like Two-Face Harvey Dent) or cause House to become more secluded.

If you choose to have Wilson live, you cam make it as though when house manages to make it time he injure Joker and therefore having Joker admitted (right word right?) into the hospital.

Anyways whichever way you choose to have this played out or what YOUR plans are, all I can say is that I cannot wait too see how this plays out. Anything is possible when it comes to Joker. There are just so many different possiblities!

~ Acedia
KittyWillCutYou chapter 7 . 7/9/2011
D: well shit, joker. Gawd. update soon
ppurpple chapter 7 . 3/20/2011
please update soon
ShiningGalaxy chapter 7 . 3/15/2011
**stutters** OH COME ON! You can't leave it there! You can't please please please update soon! I wanna know what happens next...does Batman come to the rescue? What? Seriously!
MedicMoose chapter 7 . 9/17/2010
I only have one thing to say... PLEASE UPDATE!

I'm about to go crazy from the suspense...
shabbacabba chapter 7 . 9/15/2010
Yes Mistah J, bring House down to OUR level! HAHAHAHA HEHEHE HOHAHAHA!

Loving this, keep it up!
Hailey-Stone chapter 7 . 7/5/2010
I... Ah... Wha...? Woah... Okay, hold on, just wait, like, one moment here. *blinks* Well, I guess this answers my question of "What on earth does one right about with a House/Dark Knight crossover?"... Dude, I was freaking shaking while I was reading the dang story. I don't think I've EVER read a story that managed to creep me out that much, all while making me laugh (albeit, it was more of a nervous "heh" than an actual "haha!"). Holy mess, you have GOT to keep writing. If you need more inspiration, the impression I got from this chapter was, like, a hostage situation, like in the movie John Q. Except, this is the Joker we're talking about, not a father having to take drastic measures to get his son a heart transplant. He just feels the need to, dare I say it, introduce a bit of anarchy.

You write the Joker so fricking well, it ain't funny. You managed to convey all the little twitches and quirks he does, all while not making it too wordy or even noticeable. What I mean is, like, while I was reading and forming my mental image if everything that's going on, you managed to slip in the little but vital details to his character without me fully realizing that it was what I had read, if that makes any sense. It was just, like, the little details, like saying how he combed his fingers through his hair with the hand holding his knife. Heck, I'm not even sure I'm talking about the same thing anymore. Anywho, the last thing I mentioned was talking more about how easy you make it to visualize each scene.

Okay, I'm thinking I may need to just shut up now. My meds are long worn off and I'm sleepy, which, of course, is resulting in my brain spewing out random comments. Anywho, you need to update ASAP. I fricking adore this story.

.~:Hailey-Stone, yo:~.
Tigerkitty86 chapter 7 . 6/5/2010
oh,please tell me you'll update soon that's so mean to stop right there like that...It's an awesome story by the way.
Vicious Dice chapter 7 . 3/19/2010
Lovin' it.
Sidney James TD Lemon 1900 chapter 7 . 2/9/2010
Holy crap this is the coolest crossover ever! Update son! I do feel your pain with busy school/work, I've had to put my own stories on hold as well...but this is too wicked to stop here. Please continue soon sometime! :) Very well written.