Reviews for Mr Shin
Hardy The Monkey chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
Gragh! I'm melting from the cuteness! I love it too much!

(By the way, can I write a sort-of sequel about Shin meeting Mr. Shin?

I might not have the courage to post it, but maybe I will. So can I have your permission?)
ChibiStalker16 chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
That as really cute! I like I wonder what would happen if Shin found out that he shared a name with a dog?

(by the way completely unrelated to this who's you profile pic?)

Ja ne
Eternal Dumas chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
How adorable! x3 I wish I had a dog like Mr. Shin. xP
jadeflowerbooks chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
THIS WAS SO CUTE. WILL YOU BE ADDING MORE? I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE INTERATION BETWEEN CERABEROS AND MR. SHIN; COULD YOU IMAGION EVERYONE'S FACE WHEN THEY MEET MR. SHIN? PLEASE UPDATE MORE STORY SOON.

THANKS.
PocketAces chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
O_O I think ilu~ This is absolutely adorable in every sense of the word. Thank you for posting it! Mr. Shin~ _ Why can't my doggies be more like you? Ah, I love this so much, and love that you're writing Eyeshield 21 now~!

You rock the world, breadsticks!

PocketAces
ddhl chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
OMG! What cute story! I just love the concept of your story! Shin definitely needs to protect Sena! Not the other way around...umm, maybe!
G-chan chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
aww
Bar-Ohki chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
Cute.
fanalisse chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
Hehe, this was really cute! XD
SOCUTEEE chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
This is adorable! The world needs more shinsenapuppyshinsena :D :D :D
XCagedHopeX chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
oh...this is really cute!

you should do one where Mr. Shin meets shin...it would be really funny...or when Mr. Shin meets everyone that sena has to go against in his games... it would be funny yet endering...

:]

but other than that thanks for writing and uploading this :)!
AppleBomb chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
Lmfao This is so cute! I love how responsible Mr. Shin is *dies laughing* their Daily life had me giggling so hard, frsrsly.
27 | « Prev Page 1 2