Reviews for Sometimes You Just Have to Punch Superman
Laughing.Thalia chapter 1 . 6/7
Whaaat you can't end it like that!
SiZodiac chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
god, Batman sounds and generally feels so much like Owlman at the end. no wonder they are alternate counterparts of each other.
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Just when I was thinking, story almost over, just the wind down left, it suddenly turned dark. It just jumped me out of nowhere, and it was weird!
Anonymph chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Oh damn. That was perfect hilarious but scary at the same time. That *is* something to think about: what happens to the rest of the league if Batman is the one who goes crazy.
TrisakAminawn chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Well, shit. That was awesome. Nice segue. When did it get him exactly?

Also, oh, you're the one who wrote that creepy elseworld with Matches Mallone! I keep wondering how that one turned out.
so2460done chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Aww my gawd that's awesome XD

haha great ending. Very nice :)
nagini77 chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
oh this is good. really good. any thoughts on the next chapter? i would love to see a dark mind controlled bathman! though i wonder if he really will win? maybe? who know?
bat-with-butterfly-wings chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
woah... THAT WAS SOO COOL! Great work!
Lolchen chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
And sometimes, you just have to leave it to non-alien parasites *shakes head sadly* Really Batman. I like it :D Was dark, but still kinda funny. Very dark humour I guess.

Lolchen
Miz. Jynx chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
That. Is so. F**ked up. XD lol. Wow if I thought Batsy was messed up before...O.o Heheh, nice work, I like how I couldn't even tell the change until it was too late. Made it all the more satisfying when it ended. ) Keep up the good work!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
nice
MrsPeelWe'reNeeded chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
A great story. Very good.
ntc chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
When i saw the K rating, i thought, 'Darn, no steamy scenes' (hey, i can't help my dirty mind ;). Then as I read the first few paragraphs, I thought 'Humor! heh heh.. the line about gravel in Hawkman's mouth and boot print on Flash's uniform is kinda funny. I think. Hmm... but kicking Ollie in the jaw while he's down is NOT cool.'

And then, the parasite... *cringe*

As Batman started to get preachy and started displaying his resentment, I knew things would get bad.

And it did.

This fic surprised me, as i never expected it to turn out so dark in the end. I suppose you're in one of your moods again when you wrote the fic.

If your moods, whatever they may be, only makes you to write more fics, I have no complaints. Glad to see your writer's block resolving :)