Reviews for All Or Nothing
WaveMoon chapter 40 . 9/14/2014
I can't write anything clear because the tears are dropping down my face so fast that my vision is blurred. This was one of the best ALPHA FORCE fanfics I've ever read. And I'd love to read the next one if you write it. But now that Li is gone... Who is gonna bounce up and down and drag the others into crazy adventures? Who is gonna defeat the bad guys in five seconds? Who will flirt and kiss with Paulo all the time? I would not be able to write a fic where one of them is dead. There woud be something missing and it would feel like insulting the dead one's memory if the others go on a mission without her. And the tears wouldn't stop falling.
- Wave
valentine999 chapter 40 . 6/24/2010
Sequel! Sequel! Sequel! Sequel!

Pretty please?

You've written this so well- brilliant job. Kept me entertained, thrilled and wanting more. Another wonderful addition to the AF archive of awesomeness :)

You write the characters so perfectly, the dialogue is expert and true to them and plot was just great.
be-nice-to-nerds chapter 40 . 3/10/2010
I loved it! You summurasied how everyone was handling their grief while also showing how life goes on. I like how you swapped to thirs person so you could show what everyone was doing, and also how you closed the story while leaving it open for a sequel (which I hope you write :))

johnsmith chapter 40 . 3/8/2010
i think it wud be so amazing to do another one but maybe do a chapter for each character and show us a bit about hex and amber... child maybe? pleaz do another one a.s.a.p

thanks
be-nice-to-nerds chapter 39 . 3/4/2010
Wow.

Just wow.

That was really good but really really sad.

Not much else to say other than wow, you pulled it off perfectly (and hey, is this now ANOTHER response to The End? :))

Looking forward to more

Alex chapter 39 . 3/4/2010
You made me cry :(
thisisa chapter 39 . 3/3/2010
Aww... Li's gone? Well, she was a good one. I love this stpry, plz keep writng.
be-nice-to-nerds chapter 38 . 3/1/2010
Wow. Just when I thought you couldn't fit in another plot twist... :)

These last few chapters have been just as brilliant as the rets of the fic. I loved the unexpected plot twist.

Yeah. Life's been really hectic - sorry for not reviewing.

This is amazing, keep on going

Jarvo chapter 37 . 2/23/2010
Another cliffie- Can I handle the suspense? NO! Please, keep those chapters rolling!

I must say, you're extremely prolific. Two chapters in as many days- you are either brilliant or you have too much free time... given the quality of what you've written I presume the former.

As for feedback- I love the way you've turned Amber into a kind of negotiator figure here- I think its the logical extension of her 'always know what to say' attitude.

Keep up the good work!
Jarvo chapter 36 . 2/22/2010
Fantastic chapter! I love the way you've portrayed the Hex/Amber relationship in this chapter- you can almost feel Hex worrying about her when they lose communication. Keep it up!
lepidopteran chapter 36 . 2/21/2010
Hex guiding the girls via laptop is such a great visual - I can see it working in an action movie so well :)

It almost needs some suspensful music in the background, in fact, I could just about hear it. Lol.

And, of course, the brilliant cliffy (you're so brilliant at these) works well with the overall theme of Hex's overprotectiveness. Another great chapter!
S.Legossi chapter 36 . 2/21/2010
OH cliff hanger! Plz write more, plz
Jarvo chapter 35 . 2/21/2010
Wow! I love it- just the right blend of humor, action and romance. I can't wait for the conclusion...I think what you've done is great- the whole 'What happened next' premise could have been really overworked, but IMO you've really develpoed the characters in a natural and realistic way. The romance is really well worked into the plot and I love the situational humor that comes from the interactions between the five.

So I guess you have another fan... I look forward with bated breath to the next chapter!
BNTN chapter 35 . 2/20/2010
No time to really log on; sorry. These last few chapters have been just as good as the rest of the book, sorry, fic. You've plotted things perfectly while still keeping the reader guessing, and I'm looking forward to the rest of it.
spinky chapter 35 . 2/20/2010
Wow. Sorry I haven't reviewed in a while :/ Silly college work. Anyway, I love what's going on at the moment. The plot's great and the characters are written so well. So I'm wondering who's at the door, and what can Amber and Mara do to help the guys? Also hoping Hex will get some action soon ;) Can't wait for the next chapter, emmadactryl!

Spinky.