Reviews for Trust Between Dreamers
My Review Account chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
Think you have your description backwards. Rakshata blows Kallen out of the water.
Biblio388 chapter 5 . 5/17/2012
This was an excellent story. It was very well written and I look forward to reading more from this author.
MikuxLuka401 chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
I definitely agree, Kallen be one of the sexyest characters EVAR! _
Nice chapter cant wait to read the rest.

Madrox out MMFWCL
sayalovesdiva chapter 2 . 7/27/2009
I never got to vote in that pole but i can tell you who I think my hot list is. (your going to be disappointed in me) 1. Cornillia 2. CC 3. Kallen 4. Milly 5. Shirley 6. Euphinia 7. Villeta 8. Nunnally (after she opens her eyes. She has beautiful blue eyes) 9. Nina. Just wanted to share that with you!
AlsoSprachOdin chapter 5 . 5/24/2009
'Aw, that was cute.' That's just my gut response after finishing this piece. I normally gloss over everything with the romance-genre label, but thought you'd probably make it a worthwhile read, so thanks for the fuzzies.

Rakshata's first crush must have be Cecile, which might lead to an explanation of what happened between Lloyd and Rakshata. Or not. I found Rakshata's character development the most interesting, seeing as how limited she is in the anime.

It seemed at first quite reckless of Lelouch to simply trust Kallen's ability to escape any ambushes, but then he didn't have any way of predicting Kallen being distracted at just the wrong time.

Typos:

Chapter 1

"It had been a hard thing to accept that the new she so respected" - new?

"form its occupiers" - from

"Why did Lelouch have this affect on her?" - effect

Chapter 2

"what would you say in the difference" - is

"but the again"

"and I suppose i was left" - capital I

Chapter 3

"“I don’t think so. if you want to fly in a Knightmare. You should go for it." Capital I, comma instead of second period.

"Understood, sit! Will do!" - Sir

"Flying through the sky" - missing a “ at the start

Chapter 4

"She let the sharp blade find it;’s" it's

Chapter 5

"when this is all over, well go back" we'll

"what you like to see form me going the last couple weeks" - from - and it's the solid Code Geass prose I'm in for, and although the erotica isn't bad I do almost feel ashamed of reading it when it involves a character I so respect and like - if it was Lelouch or Raven (Teen Titans) I would certainly skip that part altogether.
AshZaku chapter 5 . 5/5/2009
Very hot conclusion. Sexy, but still believable interactions between these two throughout the final chapters. My only problem is the Kallen/Lelouch interaction at the start of the chapter, cause it seemed kinda callous on Kallen's part.
Spikesagitta chapter 5 . 4/26/2009
cool- nice finish :)
daiki-kasho chapter 5 . 4/26/2009
Another good ending, although I was looking foreward to seeing how Lelouch would react to lesbians.

I'm sorry I didn't reply to the last PM, but life caught up with me, so to speak. I am still unsure as to how exactly I suck, although I am inclined to drop it, as I am in a vegetative state of 'Cannot be Arsed' once again.

I find that the material I read tends to somewhat influence my writing. This may be worrying, as I have just read both Red Dragon and the Silence of the Lambs back to back, and may start Hannibal Rising tonight. Should make for a great chapter, hmm?

a 38 year old Kallen does sound strangely sexy for some reason, although It's a lot more fun when they're virgins. Maybe that's just my opinion... o.O

Are you going on the theory that Lelouch is still alive somewhere, or that he's long dead? Either way, C.C will not have aged, and still be the sexy pizza-lady that she's always been. I shall never forget all the cute and sexy situations she's been in... the foremost being her face when Suzaku dropped the giant pizza, and falling into that giant truck of tomatoes. Damn girl gave me a food fetish...

What will the pairings be? OC based?

Anywho, hope you do as well as you did on the other 30 odd fics. Good luck!
Anthurak The Chaos Lord chapter 5 . 4/25/2009
Not bad. A nice conclusion as usual. I'll be interested to see what you'll try next in the CG universe.

And on your completely unrelated Bleach subjest: Let me guess, it's because she almost sliced Toushirou in half isn't it? Oh well, guess not everyone thinks he's cool. But on the topic of Halibel, the next time you're planning a Bleach fic, I have a suggestion. Halibel/Neliel. Seriously, there are none of those on this site (I've checked), and I think it's about time someone tried it (though I have a feeling you're already planning something like that)
Electric Eclectic chapter 5 . 4/25/2009
Awesome Story, but do tell, why is Halibel your favorite character now in Bleach?
Aceina chapter 5 . 4/25/2009
good chapter and good fic i liked it hope im the first to review
Rabukurafuto chapter 5 . 4/25/2009
That was a pleasing conclusion for this story, Trust Between Dreamers. The sex is the usual, but that's never a bad thing. Kallen and Rakshata make for two very sexy lovers. You have such a way with descriptions that I envy you for.

Thank you the little synopsis on your upcoming epic; it really stirs up the excitement. I don't have to tell you what I voted for on your latest poll; you know what I would pick. I love princess-centered stories, and I certainly look forward to seeing a more mature Kallen.

I knew you would love the new Bleach chapter; yes, it is quite magnificent. Poor Kira is going to be very busy for a while, what with the injured piling up around him. For his sake Retsu and Isane had better come back soon. I have been waiting the whole week for when you would indicate that you read what happened.
Gates chapter 4 . 4/19/2009
Well I must say that I am a long time reader and first time reviewer of your stories. I just love them so much! This one I really like too. It has my favorite character from Code Geass, Kallen, and the also hot Rakshata in it too. Put them together and it even better! For a person who tries to write everything into five chapters I say your pacing is pretty good! Taking obscure characters that don't have a lot of background and filling it in.

I love your writing style and hope you keep up the good job that you have been doing!
Spikesagitta chapter 4 . 4/16/2009
sweet! there's nothing more romantic about flying off into the sunset after a big battle and sharing kisses
Aceina chapter 4 . 4/11/2009
good chap verry good hope im first to review but i bet im not