Reviews for Appearances
Guest chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
This is adorable and is my new favourite headcanon. Thank you!
Supernatural Princess14 chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
So funny! Good job!
ReginaSlytherin chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
That is great. I feel almost bad for William but he is hilarious when annoyed. Laughed hard. Oh, and I bet they would fire Grell if he wasnt as madly powerfull as he is mad. XD
VergofTowels chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
This is simply adorable! :D
Readers-Section chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Love it, it's so perfectly IC and so funny!
JackalWillis chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Awsomesauce. Grell is so... well Grell. xD
AtticusBlackwolf chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Aw3 soo cute3

Keep up the good work
piroriparopirirora chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
wao.

You researched, that's good -

And thank you, there aren't that many williamxgrell one shots...

V.V
want your rad bromance chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
This ship is hilarious, and you captured it perfectly, with just the right amount of seriousness at the end.
MessangerofDeath chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
cute love it you should write more
XxRuby-the-SecondxX chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
Thanks for contributing your WillXGrell oneshot! I swear, there's a MAJOR shortage of these...
infinityinanhour chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
This made me laugh, mainly because I can so perfectly see it happening.

I'm trying to decide on my favorite line/dialogue, and I'm caught between 'That was six and a half inches more of gender-confused coworker in his office than necessary.' and 'You know, your eyebrow is doing that funny little thing again. [Twitch] It’s so sexy'

Both line, and others, are made of win. Good job.
La Romanesque chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
Lovely! Very enjoyable. Your characterization is spot on, and I like the setup of the relationship before Will is promoted. Gives you an idea of where some of the antagonism between them comes from. Well done.
sexypancake chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Nice! The idea of Grell being William's superior is hilarious. He's such a sassy bitch! _ I love love love him!
Splat Danger chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
haha there arent very many of these, and yours is one of the best haha it makes me want to try to wirte for these two (or undertaker o.o) haha GOOD JOB _0