Reviews for Bloody Fool
iwishedforyouandyoucame chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
First off, I'm going to say that this is an awesome story :) (Throughout the movie I too, fell in love with Lee Pace). Miss Pettigrew Lives for a Day is such an underrated film and I'm quite disappointed that it doesn't have many fanfiction stories themed around the plot/Michael and Dylesia's romance. Nevertheless, I'm glad to have found a great fanfiction that reflects upon the development of Michael's love for Dylesia, and accurately portrays other characters as well. :D
Guest chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
love it!
LittleSlytherin394 chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Ohhhh my gosh. Lee Pace. I can barely form intelligent sentences when I think about him. Too freaking sexy. Anywaaaay! Great job! Very in character! I can totally see this as a little scene from the movie. I wish there woulda been more of him in it! But at least he WAS in it. With an accent. And he sang for like 20 seconds. It's aaaall good. ;D You should watch his movie The Fall if you haven't already. He's extra sexy in that. Hellooo guyliner. And biceps. 0_o yurm. K. I'm done rambling. Good job! :)
Gene's Gal chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Excellent, loved every word of it. It's very intresting to read the story of Michael of when he first met the love of his life, his jealously over Nick and Philip and heartbreaking when she refused his propsal. I must admit when I first watched Miss Pettigrew, Lee Pace did catch my eye and find him very handsome. I'm definaly going to start watching Pushing Daisies now without doubt. Anyway, I enjoyed this fic and have added it to faves. There should be more Miss Pettigrew stories on here.
Ellen Fitzwilliam Brandybuck chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
I think he's bloody gorgeous! thank you for sharing!
bologna121 chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
oh my goodness I loved Michael too! The movie was spectacular and so is this story. Fabulous job:)
The Duchessina chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
Wonderful oneshot. I just watched this movie last night, and I fell in love. I loved your characterization of Michael, and it was very powerful.
inkspire chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
Aw, so cute! Great job! I did find two mistakes, however. "charmingly wide grin" doesn't make all that much sense, would probs be better as "wide and charming" or "charming, wide grin" or w/e. Second was a typo, near the bottom, what the judge says: "But realize she didn’t yes"...etc. Obvs, should be "didn't say yes". And, lol, the A/N, Miss Pettigrew says "Magnificent", not exquisite. But, this was so perfect from his POV, so awesome!
Laura Schiller chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
Wow! I never thought I'd actually find a fanfic for this beautiful but sadly underrated film. Excellent, very romantic description of Michael's feelings. I wish I had a loyal man like that...sigh...
Jedi Knight Bus chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
HURRAYY! BRAVO! That was awesome and perfectly in character and charmingly Michael-like. *sigh* So very exquisite, indeed. And I love the ending because we KNOW what happens in the end and it is wonderful. WHOO!

Love yoou
Varietygirl9143 chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
Ok so I saw the new story alert and was going, "misc. movies? what movie is she writing about?" And then I looked and saw it was 'Miss Pettigrew'. I love that movie! And I dearly love Lee Pace as well :) You did a good job with Micheal's character... I remember the first time I watched 'Miss Pettigrew', I spent most of the movie yelling at Delysia to just shut up and take Micheal! Anyway, I liked this. As per normal. :D

vg