Reviews for The Veil
Nocturnus chapter 25 . 3/6
This is beautiful fic with an unique plot and well rounded characters.
Pieredae's Muse chapter 25 . 1/10
I couldn't sleep last night and found this enthralling story, which I read all the way through. Both the plot and characters are compelling, and I'm envious of Dee's Books! Hope you will continue this at some point!

Cheers, P
Luna de Papel chapter 25 . 12/2/2013
As your 101 reviewer I hope you'll reward me with an update to this magnificent story ;) It's pulled me in and turned me into an addict with the first chapter alone.
93fordra chapter 25 . 11/8/2013
As your 100th reviewer I hope you'll reward me with an update soon.

This fic is one of the most unique SS/HG fics I've ever read. Your writing is fabulous, and your story is successfully complex. I love that your introducing new forces and "monsters" into the wizarding world.

Keep doing good work and keep the updates coming. :)
kelbelz chapter 25 . 10/13/2013
What an interesting story idea, I'm glad you are still updating and look forward to reading more :)
love-warmth-life chapter 25 . 9/20/2013
This is a very interesting story! Thanks for sharing. I can't wait for the part when Severus and Hermione finally meet up. Hermione not doing her duty and just "living" her 2nd life seems pretty irresponsible. Hope she gets her act together soon!
Guest chapter 25 . 9/18/2013
Oh cielos, tu fic es maravilloso.

Estoy ansiosa para el encuentro entre Severus y Hermione. Sospecho que debe ayudarla para encontrar a la bruja. ¿Habrá algo de romance entre ellos? Finalmente Severus esta obsesivo a su memoria.

Por favor no tardes mucho para actualizar, estoy muy pendiente de tu historia.

Saludos y animo.
Gaaracrazy chapter 25 . 9/10/2013
Yay lots of updates ! Very good!
Cheryl Grant chapter 25 . 9/10/2013
Great story. Unique premise. Interesting and very well written.

I'm thoroughly enjoying your story!
catsgotmytongue chapter 25 . 9/10/2013
Yummy, yummy story!

May Bellatrix's death be a cold and savory dish!
monami27 chapter 25 . 9/10/2013
I am really enjoying this story. So happy to see you updated it. Keep up the great work!
kassdunn chapter 25 . 9/9/2013
Hey ! Thank you for the new updates :) It's awesome, continue your good work xo
Desvario chapter 19 . 9/2/2013
ty four you history is good :)
catsgotmytongue chapter 19 . 8/31/2013
VERY interesting and delightful story!
Keep up the good work!
Terahlyanwe chapter 19 . 8/30/2013
This is a freakin' awesome story.