Reviews for Her Saviour
Maintenant chapter 1 . 1/13
Such conflicting emotions. Incest- but, now I kind of totally ship them together.

I love how the heir won't be related to Rabadash. Before Rabadash dies (preferably by Peter or Susan's sword/arrow), I hope he finds out that the heir he was so happy about wasn't his.

But question: why is Susan still in Calormene? It's been 9 months, shouldn't she have already been rescued?
animeroxz chapter 1 . 2/15/2015
I liked it very much!
YamaguchiMiharu chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
W-whoa I love how you made Peter! it was so like him and cute too :3
CourtneyHowlett chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Holy crap best story ever!
Edjen chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Oh wow..that was so heartbreaking...He is like the best brother ever!
Black Elegance chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
I know it's wrong, but there's just something about this ship. Fantastic concept, to cross that line or let her die. Hope you will write more P/S.
Turban Shinzaho chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
okay now that explains it

Rabadash has a black hair hahaha
lost-in-elysium chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
I really like this story. It was beautifully written and I have read it several times. Good job!
Unnamed chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
SEQUEL! SEQUEL!
Uncoloured186 chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
I'm a bit sad with the ending. I thought Susan would finally escape from Calormen. -cry waterfall- I want you to write one more to give a proper ending for them! -wail-
Anne chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
Brilliant, absolutely amazing.
anonymous chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
What I would like to see is a sequel to this where Peter helps Susan and her baby escape. Maybe once Rabadash has an heir, he will relax his grip on Susan a bit and leave some sort of opening? Or maybe Peter would enlist a small band of Narnians to help infiltrate the palace to rescue her? But she wouldn't leave without her baby either, so Peter would have to find a way to get both of them safely to Narnia. Please consider writing this! At least have a chapter on what Peter tells Edmund and Lucy (and what he's thinking that he doesn't tell them). And then it would be nice to see the complex emotions between them, as Susan is grateful for being rescued, loves him as a brother, yet has the vivid memories of that night . . .
Amy Keynes chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
omg. totally awesome story
SirrahSirrah chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
I simply adore this. It's so lovely.

SEQUEL!
LBF chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
She should have let Peter kill him though. Love the story. Its very good and I love how loving and caring Peter is with her.