Reviews for Persephone's Crown
hi o(TヘTo)
someonehelpmeout chapter 5 . 7/15/2021
here again...(
someonehelpmeout chapter 12 . 5/27/2021
coming back to this yet again.. praying that you'll come back to this.
Fleamont Pottter chapter 12 . 1/23/2021
This doc is so good
EverythingCovered chapter 12 . 1/4/2021
ahhhhhhhhhhhh whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
someonehelpmeout chapter 12 . 9/11/2020
please continue and don't abandon such a well written and well thought story people are still reading this story even after all this years you know..
No-one230 chapter 12 . 9/27/2019
This is REALLY good please say this fic isn't abandoned Please its soooo good if you can update it it would be great
DinoGuy2000 chapter 12 . 4/26/2019
Artemis is quite in character I feel, enough that some of his actions even make me uncomfortable. The AxH dynamic here is quite interesting, bordering on Stockholm syndrome but certainly not that. The effects of Tara water, I am quite curious to see what it did. However, given the age and last update of this fic, I doubt I'll find out.

Regardless, this was a very fun fic to read both the first time and whatever reread this one was. Good work!
QuintessenceNevermore chapter 12 . 8/9/2017
I have been waiting for months for the next chapter. I consider this to be in the top ten favorite Artemis Fowl fanfictions. (Just so you know, my number one favorite Artemis Fowl fan fiction is the 90 chapter Holly's Diary. s/6067157/1/Holly-s-Diary
shifty chapter 12 . 2/14/2017
What happened. This was going so good too. Did you already decide to drop this story. Nooooooo. :'(
Estavius chapter 1 . 12/1/2016
At first I saw Ursula and paused, wondering who Ursula was and if I'd skimmed over it. Scrolled up. Nope, didn't skim over it. Second thought: it was a The Little Mermaid reference with magic as her voice or something.

Huh. I'd assume Persephone has to do with the Greek mythos in which Persephone was spirited away by Hades, and when her mother, Demeter came to retrieve her, they found Persephone could not leave. Somewhat twisted and jumbled around, this would be Holly being kidnapped, being freed, but realizing that she had to return. Marriage with Hades, or Artemis in this case, would be a (probable) bonus though, rather than the intended goal.

I do wonder whether or not you still check your fanfiction though, as it would mean nothing at all if I were to review and you don't see this. Ah well; this hasn't updated in six years after all.
Blazen chapter 4 . 11/8/2016
Wow, a Lexana fan. I thought those were extinct. I liked their relationship until the writers decided to ruin Lex completely. What a waste. He had much better morals than Artemis though, he was practically an idealist
kykkio chapter 12 . 10/29/2016
Very good story! Pity you don't update it anymore! You certainly make Artemis like in the first book, so manipulative but hinting that he may care in a weird way. The only thing I don't like is that he is rubbing on Holly way more than the other way around, the relationship is not as balanced as I think it is... but again, in the first book Artemis was not a nice person. Either way great job!
Greghero chapter 12 . 7/4/2016
Dear creatress so nice to know that you cant wait to write the next chapter since there has been no next chapter for YEARS. Why? Why make a story and just dump it like that? It is so heartless
12mlrthomas80 chapter 11 . 4/25/2016
I've enjoyed your fic so far and hope you continue it