Reviews for Persephone's Crown
EvanRi chapter 12 . 11/24/2014
Please continue writing this story I need to know how it ends!
The Warden and The Watcher chapter 7 . 6/20/2014
every time I use my twenty questions globe I end up trapping a fly and using a pocketknife on it
Ulyces chapter 12 . 5/22/2014
Wonderful story. It's very interesting how susceptible to Artemis' molding of her beliefs she is. I've always thought of her a stronger willed. Though I suppose her betrayal has a way of breaking down mental barriers. That being said, this is definitely one of the better stories for Artemis fowl. It's just so interesting, and... I can't even find words to describe it. Just very very good. Regardless, because you said it was okay, You suck for being late. I know this extended absence likely means you won't be continuing this story, or that you've left fanfiction all together and may never see this, but I just want to thank you for posting this story in the first place. I appreciate the effort you've put into it immensely. Even though it may not be finished, it is my firm belief that every little thing we read or here changes us a little. Your story has certainly given me a lot to think about. Now, per tradition for any supposedly dead story, I must beg you to please come back and continue. I'm sure I'm not the only one who would love that , but I'd understand if you couldn't or wouldn't. I'll still favorite and follow this just in case though.
Holly Fowl chapter 12 . 5/18/2014
Plz plz plz plz x1000 update! This is a really good story!
josh93 chapter 12 . 4/7/2014
Absolutely love your writing style, the characterisation is pretty much perfect and I like how well you've intertwined your own original plot with the actual series plot so plausibly. Definitely going to read some of your other stuff but it's a real shame that you didn't carry on with this story :-(
moosejuice5 chapter 12 . 1/28/2014
quite like this
Sir Bobington chapter 11 . 1/28/2014
It would just be perfect if he managed to turn her evil
DaughterofLions chapter 12 . 12/9/2013
I began talking to myself due to your story...
The American side of me wanted to quit reading and not review.
The reader side of me wanted to pretend I had skipped the ANs and review and gush on and on and on about your amazing story.
Naturally, the reader won out.
Lol, kidding! I loved your story, it was soooooo amazing I just choked a few times. Then died at the suckiness of the fact YOU ABANDONED IT! *cries
PLEASE WRITE MORE. PLEEEEASE.
-the reader side (not american side) of DaughterofLions
Guest chapter 12 . 11/4/2013
Please update ! :)
eleanor chapter 12 . 10/26/2013
Is that it !?
Please continue
Guest chapter 12 . 10/23/2013
Please wright more .
Are you still making this its has been a long time since the last chapter
Please continue ! :)
Guest chapter 12 . 10/20/2013
Are you continuing this?
Iruka chapter 12 . 9/25/2013
Please hurry up and publish the next chapter, I freaking love this story and don't want to see it die
ClockworkInsomniac chapter 12 . 8/14/2013
Must say, ive been very impressed with this piece of work. Rare indeed it is to have an Artemis from the first book done so effectively. Rarer still to have him commit to being evil instead of changing.
artemis isn t bad as a good guy, or as an antihero, but few will agree he isnr just more fun asa villain (i takethis moment to apologise for tthe sudden decline in my spelling and writing, i serioisoy just stepped away to separate two dogs from fighting and nowim back with bandaged puncture wounds all over my hands. typing is incredbbly painful but i insist on getting through this since i stared it). andf his thoughts of helping with one hand, trying to manipuoate whatever he can out of her is extremely artemis.

i found myself deeply interesrted with some of the decision youve been making. keeping his mom around was an odd choice. not that you havent handled it well, nut most would have bundl;ed her off somewhere. to avoid thep problem altogether. holly losing the tongues, also fun. i wait to see what you do with arties father and opal (oh opal! flirting with foaly, so fun. so awesome a girl) but i do hope you go a different path from reepeating th ebook. hell, nothing to stop them actually joining up with opal at this point. itd sure be fun, and opal could be given more rounding as a character. rode that centaur!
i cant even remember the reason for fowl going against her in the book. you could even kill off his father. see how it effects him.

even the litt;e things, like having foaly and mulch takje holly to arty instead of having him ust dicsocver her by accident like manyu writers mgiht have shows you dedicatuon to an interesting story

id love to write more, i desperallt wanna talk abut spme of the finer points, give some more critisicm and pointers insead of just praise, but im getting blood oin my keyboard. so ill have to save it for anither day. (as an excuse - mauiled bydog is at least pretty origignal)

thanks again for such an excellent bit of work, its literally the first god thing ive found in this archive not forlakc of trying. hope to read more soonl
-gone to hospital.
Sleeping Kangaroo chapter 12 . 7/5/2013
Great story! You haven't updated in like three years though...
You really should continue it It rocks!