Reviews for Persephone's Crown
Ladisn chapter 12 . 4/29
Oh cmon, more of this one please. Or give me the right to continue it and what you planned to do with it and ILL write it. Its just too good.
Crystia chapter 12 . 4/28
Oh, but I wanted to know if she really gets her magic back! And Artemis's answer...

I've just started looking through the Artemis Fowl fanfiction archives, and I have to say, this is the best one I've found so far! I'm so sad there's no more updates. T.T

I really like how you make Artemis sorta...not evil, but he's certainly not 'nice'. It's so much fun! :D :D :D

His manipulation of Holly is rather disturbing, but also kind of...tragic. I don't know. It's like, his only friend isn't really his friend. Holly kicks ass, though, so I trust she won't be COMPLETELY manipulated; or at least, she'll have an awareness of it, and decide to follow him anyway on her own free will. Or would it still be considered free will, in that case? So many moral implications.

I guess it's unlikely that you'll continue the story at this point, but if you did, I'd be absolutely thrilled! This was a lot of fun.

Thanks for posting.
whitealmond chapter 12 . 4/26
I'm a little confused; the Council KNOWS that Holly came back, right? Why didn't they try to apprehend her? She's still a fugitive who needs to have her mind wiped. And how did they get to see Ursula that quickly?

But I liked the end of the chapter, and I hope Holly gets her powers back. Are you still working on this, or are you off to better things? If you are, I hope you update soon; if not, would you be able to let us know how you'd intended to take this fic?

whitealmond chapter 11 . 4/26
I loved the chapter, and I hope you're doing well with your original writing. Holly knows that Artemis is manipulating her, but she can't help but be taken in XD you write really strong chapter endings, like the last line.
whitealmond chapter 10 . 4/26
I might have missed something, but I'm getting the timeline a little confused. Root and Foaly kidnapped Fowl to ask him about the batteries... and then they let him go, and now he's bringing Holly down with him? Why?
whitealmond chapter 7 . 4/26
I really like your Artemis - you know, the younger, cold, evil one before he gets friendlier and more open, lol. You write him really well. It's quite chilling.
whitealmond chapter 6 . 4/26
I love how Artemis tries to comfort/manipulate Holly. I've never read Misery - and now you've spoiled the book for me, hahaha - but I love Artemis' last line. He always get the last word, doesn't he?
whitealmond chapter 5 . 4/26
Oooh, good twist. Losing all her magic AND losing the gift of tongues.
EvanRi chapter 12 . 11/24/2014
Please continue writing this story I need to know how it ends!
The Warden and The Watcher chapter 7 . 6/20/2014
every time I use my twenty questions globe I end up trapping a fly and using a pocketknife on it
Ulyces chapter 12 . 5/22/2014
Wonderful story. It's very interesting how susceptible to Artemis' molding of her beliefs she is. I've always thought of her a stronger willed. Though I suppose her betrayal has a way of breaking down mental barriers. That being said, this is definitely one of the better stories for Artemis fowl. It's just so interesting, and... I can't even find words to describe it. Just very very good. Regardless, because you said it was okay, You suck for being late. I know this extended absence likely means you won't be continuing this story, or that you've left fanfiction all together and may never see this, but I just want to thank you for posting this story in the first place. I appreciate the effort you've put into it immensely. Even though it may not be finished, it is my firm belief that every little thing we read or here changes us a little. Your story has certainly given me a lot to think about. Now, per tradition for any supposedly dead story, I must beg you to please come back and continue. I'm sure I'm not the only one who would love that , but I'd understand if you couldn't or wouldn't. I'll still favorite and follow this just in case though.
Holly Fowl chapter 12 . 5/18/2014
Plz plz plz plz x1000 update! This is a really good story!
josh93 chapter 12 . 4/7/2014
Absolutely love your writing style, the characterisation is pretty much perfect and I like how well you've intertwined your own original plot with the actual series plot so plausibly. Definitely going to read some of your other stuff but it's a real shame that you didn't carry on with this story :-(
moosejuice5 chapter 12 . 1/28/2014
quite like this
Sir Bobington chapter 11 . 1/28/2014
It would just be perfect if he managed to turn her evil