Reviews for Persephone's Crown
shifty chapter 12 . 2/14
What happened. This was going so good too. Did you already decide to drop this story. Nooooooo. :'(
Estavius chapter 1 . 12/1/2016
At first I saw Ursula and paused, wondering who Ursula was and if I'd skimmed over it. Scrolled up. Nope, didn't skim over it. Second thought: it was a The Little Mermaid reference with magic as her voice or something.

Huh. I'd assume Persephone has to do with the Greek mythos in which Persephone was spirited away by Hades, and when her mother, Demeter came to retrieve her, they found Persephone could not leave. Somewhat twisted and jumbled around, this would be Holly being kidnapped, being freed, but realizing that she had to return. Marriage with Hades, or Artemis in this case, would be a (probable) bonus though, rather than the intended goal.

I do wonder whether or not you still check your fanfiction though, as it would mean nothing at all if I were to review and you don't see this. Ah well; this hasn't updated in six years after all.
Blazen chapter 4 . 11/8/2016
Wow, a Lexana fan. I thought those were extinct. I liked their relationship until the writers decided to ruin Lex completely. What a waste. He had much better morals than Artemis though, he was practically an idealist
kykkio chapter 12 . 10/29/2016
Very good story! Pity you don't update it anymore! You certainly make Artemis like in the first book, so manipulative but hinting that he may care in a weird way. The only thing I don't like is that he is rubbing on Holly way more than the other way around, the relationship is not as balanced as I think it is... but again, in the first book Artemis was not a nice person. Either way great job!
Greghero chapter 12 . 7/4/2016
Dear creatress so nice to know that you cant wait to write the next chapter since there has been no next chapter for YEARS. Why? Why make a story and just dump it like that? It is so heartless
12mlrthomas80 chapter 11 . 4/25/2016
I've enjoyed your fic so far and hope you continue it
WoodinTable chapter 1 . 2/20/2016
Q2, u got the name of the fairy who took Holly's powers from The Little Mermaid.
The Parliamentarian chapter 12 . 9/18/2015
Fun fact: the UK has double the population of Canada
P4ranoia chapter 12 . 9/5/2015
will you update this?
shaadiaThePrincessOfWeird chapter 12 . 8/27/2015
NO! YOU CAN'T JUST STOP LIKE THAT! THERE ARE MORE THAN THREE HUNDRED PEOPLE FOLLOWING THIS!
But I've gotta say. You managed to keep it remarkably in character. That's something almost no Fanfiction writer can do in stories with emotional plot lines. And your writing is really, really good. Please update! I know the last updated date was...five years ago, but hey, this fic is engrossing. I would LOVE to read the rest. I'm sure a lot of other people out there would, too.
WHITEOUT180 chapter 12 . 8/25/2015
update
18alewhipvhs chapter 12 . 8/15/2015
When will the next chapter be ready.
crazyTacoLover chapter 12 . 6/27/2015
u havent updated in 5 freakin' years!
Day Fury Queen chapter 12 . 6/3/2015
Please don't forget this beautiful, beautiful, story! UPDATE! :D
Ladisn chapter 12 . 4/29/2015
Oh cmon, more of this one please. Or give me the right to continue it and what you planned to do with it and ILL write it. Its just too good.