Reviews for Persephone's Crown
Greghero chapter 12 . 7/4
Dear creatress so nice to know that you cant wait to write the next chapter since there has been no next chapter for YEARS. Why? Why make a story and just dump it like that? It is so heartless
12mlrthomas80 chapter 11 . 4/25
I've enjoyed your fic so far and hope you continue it
WoodinTable chapter 1 . 2/20
Q2, u got the name of the fairy who took Holly's powers from The Little Mermaid.
BritainBall chapter 12 . 9/18/2015
Fun fact: the UK has double the population of Canada
P4ranoia chapter 12 . 9/5/2015
will you update this?
shaadiaThePrincessOfWeird chapter 12 . 8/27/2015
But I've gotta say. You managed to keep it remarkably in character. That's something almost no Fanfiction writer can do in stories with emotional plot lines. And your writing is really, really good. Please update! I know the last updated date was...five years ago, but hey, this fic is engrossing. I would LOVE to read the rest. I'm sure a lot of other people out there would, too.
WHITEOUT180 chapter 12 . 8/25/2015
18alewhipvhs chapter 12 . 8/15/2015
When will the next chapter be ready.
crazyTacoLover chapter 12 . 6/27/2015
u havent updated in 5 freakin' years!
Day Fury Queen chapter 12 . 6/3/2015
Please don't forget this beautiful, beautiful, story! UPDATE! :D
Ladisn chapter 12 . 4/29/2015
Oh cmon, more of this one please. Or give me the right to continue it and what you planned to do with it and ILL write it. Its just too good.
Crystia chapter 12 . 4/28/2015
Oh, but I wanted to know if she really gets her magic back! And Artemis's answer...

I've just started looking through the Artemis Fowl fanfiction archives, and I have to say, this is the best one I've found so far! I'm so sad there's no more updates. T.T

I really like how you make Artemis sorta...not evil, but he's certainly not 'nice'. It's so much fun! :D :D :D

His manipulation of Holly is rather disturbing, but also kind of...tragic. I don't know. It's like, his only friend isn't really his friend. Holly kicks ass, though, so I trust she won't be COMPLETELY manipulated; or at least, she'll have an awareness of it, and decide to follow him anyway on her own free will. Or would it still be considered free will, in that case? So many moral implications.

I guess it's unlikely that you'll continue the story at this point, but if you did, I'd be absolutely thrilled! This was a lot of fun.

Thanks for posting.
whitealmond chapter 12 . 4/26/2015
I'm a little confused; the Council KNOWS that Holly came back, right? Why didn't they try to apprehend her? She's still a fugitive who needs to have her mind wiped. And how did they get to see Ursula that quickly?

But I liked the end of the chapter, and I hope Holly gets her powers back. Are you still working on this, or are you off to better things? If you are, I hope you update soon; if not, would you be able to let us know how you'd intended to take this fic?

whitealmond chapter 11 . 4/26/2015
I loved the chapter, and I hope you're doing well with your original writing. Holly knows that Artemis is manipulating her, but she can't help but be taken in XD you write really strong chapter endings, like the last line.
whitealmond chapter 10 . 4/26/2015
I might have missed something, but I'm getting the timeline a little confused. Root and Foaly kidnapped Fowl to ask him about the batteries... and then they let him go, and now he's bringing Holly down with him? Why?