Reviews for Saphira's Secret
Savage chapter 5 . 6/19
I know I shouldn't be, but I've been laughing my head off through the entire fanfiction. I guess it's because u don't usually read gay boy stuff. By the way, FERNIN and Saphira, not Thorn.
andrew chapter 5 . 3/22
awesome
andrew chapter 3 . 3/22
great
HOYYAH chapter 5 . 11/13/2016
Okay I just finshed chapter five THE HELL DID YOU DO TO EARGON HES A SICK SICOPATH I probley spelled that wrong BUT THE FUCKKKKKK DUDE HE WAS COOL UNTILL YOU FUCKED HIM UP THIS STORY IS ABSOULUTE SHIT NOW
HOYYAH chapter 4 . 11/13/2016
Bruh I found so many errors in chapter 4 u spelled honor as in honour also Eargon is gay? He has a crush on Arya in the books it just makes it awkward and nasuda is like HOLY SHIT I WANNA FACE FUCK HIM it's all right tho
masamune chapter 5 . 6/4/2015
is this in any book?
Guest chapter 5 . 8/1/2013
Please update!
EragonStoriesInc chapter 5 . 7/15/2013
Good so far! Excellent plot, good character portrayal, and good setting descriptions.
The only bad things I'm seeing are some minor grammar mistakes here and there. Well, not grammar mistakes, but typos. Such as forgetting a letter here or there (happens to me a ton). But other than that, great job!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/9/2013
Some promise!
Guest chapter 5 . 2/2/2013
no it's over
dragongirl chapter 2 . 1/29/2013
can you pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaase post a pick of saphira's hatchling mabe you could draw it or something hope it's a girl mabe purple (since red plus blue equals purple)
dragongirl chapter 2 . 1/29/2013
don't get me wrong your a really talented writer and no offense but you make eragon seem gay.