Reviews for Temptation of the Wolves
Naru711 chapter 3 . 10/14/2014
loved this :)
GENIUS chapter 3 . 8/9/2013
This has got to be one of the best Nejiten fanfiction stories ever written. *sobbing uncontrollably*
You are a genius! This deserves a Noble Prize or something! *still sobbing uncontrollably because of the rise and fuel of emotions this story has brought upon thy self*
I am unbelievably happy for no reason right now. You are genius! BRAVO!

tehee, okay bye. You are genius!

Much love (:
Shubhs chapter 3 . 6/23/2011
Me likes.

But the ending line where she goes, "I love you" straight off the bat?

Generally I like to-the-point objectives but the way your story is written, with the time skips and all, I think it would be cooler if you'd written something a little poetic. XD

Like ummm. The scent was familiar OR SOMETHING.

GRAAAAAWR! I can't think of anything! But something like finding 'Home' or something. XD

Besides the LAST line, I loved everything. :P :))
DarkAnonymous324 chapter 3 . 9/12/2010
Please please please update very soon. This is a great story. This story has great potential. I hope that u will update soon
xBitterSweetDreamsx chapter 3 . 8/28/2010
this i exciting and beautiful please update soon, i cant wait
Kyanie chapter 3 . 8/14/2010
Wow! What a fantastic, satisfying ending XD Great fanfic!
Kyanie chapter 2 . 8/13/2010
Phew, angsty but a good read nevertheless :)
Kyanie chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Badass Nejiten. Interesting!
talapadme chapter 3 . 7/23/2010
AWWWWWWW! Can you say cute ending?

Shadeehue chapter 3 . 7/14/2010
I remember reading this aaaaages ago and wondering what would happen next. Glad to see that you've updated it. I Loved it - this was dark and sexy writing, I love how you made Tenten so ambiguous and Neji such a bad boy! Loved the grit and blood and everything, just the whole atmosphere.

I miss reading good Nejiten so thank you for this :)
dreaming.sapphire chapter 3 . 7/11/2010
Gah! I love it! I'm so happy you finally updated! Neji fumbling to ask Tenten out was adorable. :] And now we finally know why Tenten wouldn't reveal anything personal about her. :o Update soon! :) I also can't wait to see how Neji and Tenten's relationship develops along with Tenten and Sasuke's friendship.
Krizzie chapter 3 . 7/11/2010
This had me shivering. XP Nice job.
Valentine35 chapter 3 . 7/10/2010
you know that song " i will always love you " by whitney houston. it totally suits this story
Midnight Insomniac chapter 3 . 7/10/2010
Wait, the story was only 3 chapters? Oh, my bad. I reviewed after I read the first chapter, but then realized there were two more chapters. I read those and at the end it said you were finished. Ooops. Anyway, I liked it. It was interesting.
Midnight Insomniac chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
Hm...interesting plot so far. I'll be looking forward to your update.