Reviews for This Awkward and Incomparable Thing
Olizia chapter 3 . 10/4/2014
Luved it!1!1 Why isn't there more Zeke/Ryan fanfiction out there?
Kathryn Claire O'Connor chapter 3 . 9/9/2013
This is a nice story so far, and I hope that you update it soon since you're the only one who's done anything for this pairing.:)
Nariko chapter 3 . 6/3/2013
Oh my god please continue this! It's so cute! PLEASE FINISH IT! T_T
Brennason chapter 3 . 12/1/2012
Oh no! This was never finished :'( and I ship them so hard now!
xBroken-Glassx chapter 3 . 6/4/2011
Are you the only one who has a ZekexRyan fic? I like it so far.

Perhaps you'll update?

Sometime?

Please?

I also love the little humor you have in here, it makes it interesting. Hopefully you'll add on to it!
Strangebigirl chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
I absolutely love it! Please go on writing soon!
VampwithAttitude chapter 3 . 10/14/2009
oh text!
wickedhpnerd chapter 3 . 7/22/2009
I love this! Zeke being confused is adorable, and awesome! Oh! And Ryan is perfect here! I'm a big Chyan fan so I really liked the bit taht you put about Chad! 3 Anyways please update, I never thought about Zeke/Ryan, but I love those characters, and I think it would be a cute ship!
Skitty-Kat chapter 3 . 3/26/2009
*babbling noises of incoherency*

Oh Ryan, poor little darling!

Zeke, I insist you throw him over your shoulder and drag him off somewhere straightaway!

There needs to be more Zeke/Ryan. (It's practically/utterly canon, after all) This is fulfilling my need rather well.

:D
look at the stars chapter 3 . 3/25/2009
Ha, I like how you outed Chad and Taylor. I'm loving this story and the writing style.
SweetG chapter 2 . 3/25/2009
I would love you if you continued it. Seriously.

So... Please, do so? I'm, like, begging? :)
look at the stars chapter 2 . 3/19/2009
Love it! Hope it stays Zekepay though.
Ronmione x3 chapter 2 . 2/28/2009
Haha, very interesting and well-written, but I hoped it'd be Zekepay as well! -) Yet I LOVE it regardless, haha.
B-rockaFaN chapter 2 . 2/28/2009
i really like! it but plz don't make it a zekeryan i mean that whole kiss part was alright and all but i want to read a zekepay i love them together but its your story and i will read it anyways:)!