Reviews for Sunlight
SliverFlick chapter 2 . 1/13/2013
Why is she calling her perants by their name?
Kenzstuff17 chapter 22 . 2/19/2012
Wow, I've really loved this story and plan on reading the sequel, I would've reviewed it more but im on my iPod so... Yeah, love Lukey
ISleepWithSirens chapter 21 . 8/7/2010
oh *shudders in delight* i loved it! its so so so so beautiful i could have cried!
SilenceIsCompliance chapter 15 . 6/1/2010
I loved the vows. Especially Jake's. They're so sweet. LOVE LOVE LOVE the story so far.
teamjacob3539 chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
i love how you write just like s-m and im reading "coming night" just because you said you liked it. i think you should keep writing ,your really good! i love your book! thank you for writing it. please write more! you fan , teamjacob3539
We are human chapter 12 . 9/9/2009
It actually wasn't terribly rushed...I've read a lot of stories where writers will rush things in a way that seems completely implausable or ridiculous. Your story is neither. :)
We are human chapter 8 . 9/9/2009
I think it wouldn't be 'You found me', maybe something a little heavier or sadder.
We are human chapter 5 . 9/9/2009
Everyone loves a good love story
We are human chapter 2 . 9/9/2009
Haha, awesome.
Carley Ayn chapter 10 . 8/21/2009
I really don't mean to be mean or rude, I just want to give you my imput. In Breaking Dawn Stephenie Meyer clearly states that even though Jacob and Rosalie don't like eachother, they have a common-ground with Renesmee because: A.) She is Jake's imprint, and B.) Rosalie always wanted a child. Rosalie is TOTALLY OUT OF CHARECTER for what she does to Nessie. Other than that AWSOME job! :)
Carley Ayn chapter 5 . 8/21/2009
So far, this is one of the BEST Jake/Nessie stories I have ever read, and I have read a LOT! I can't wait to find out what happens next! Props!
We are human chapter 13 . 8/11/2009
Its a fairly entertain story so far, but there really isnt a plot, just some random events and no character development for anyone except Jacob and Renesmee. Not bad though, so far.
bearycutekid chapter 12 . 8/4/2009
Did you mean that Edward and Bella literally ripped off Rosalie's arm?
BlackTreaderWolf chapter 13 . 7/23/2009
I like but what i would suggest is longer chapters and overall good job :)
BlackTreaderWolf chapter 1 . 7/23/2009