Reviews for Super Hero
SilverWhiteDragon chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
I like how Bel was gaping at the end, hahaha. Damn, I wish there was a sequel to this...
L's Cappuccino chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
Well this was nice
booklover1209 chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
Oh my gosh! Tears, man! Tears! T-T I love this so much!
wiiTneSs chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
The part where Fran dropped down on one knee and swore loyalty to Vongola Decimo was done beautifully.
Foxluna chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
the advice Tsuna gave to Fran i think was some of the greatest advice he could give him.
what happened to Mukuro though? it was hinted at that something happened...
is he still in Vindicare? well that wont do. Tsuna's gonna have to get his guardian out here soon.
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Okay. The fic started off rocky but towards the end, it became sweeter. Especially that last few lines. Like it.
tsukuyomi.sakurachi chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
awww, this was...this was beautiful...T_T
Wow! Fran's feelings were really showed here! Thank you so much for making this fanfic!
I love it!
Fran, we're the same! Tsuna's my superhero too!
A Midsummer Night's Dream chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
"Sa Supernovaliches!"

Gah, every time the word superhero was mentioned that song kept on ringing in my head.-facepalm-

Weirdness aside from having a song pop up whenever that word is mentioned, I think the oneshot was nice. What? I'm distracted right now(Super-nova-liches!)so I can't really give you a proper hurrah at a job well done.

-another facepalm- sorry.

I might not be familiar with Fran that much but weirdly enough, I can see him being like that. Tsuna has that effect with people after all. The sky that inspires loyalty. Vongola Decimo. Or just Tsuna.
Shiya chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Awww so beautiful and PERFECT! I'm crying from the pure amazingness of this fiction! Thank you so much for writing! I hope you make more reborn fictions starring tsuna and fran!
reelo chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
This is probably the third time I've read this and it still makes me experience the same reaction as the first time.

It made me smile. It made me feel arm and fuzzy all over. I sometimes wish I had a family like Tsuna(sometimes, note the word).

Thank you for making such a wonderful story. -
Advent of Insanity chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
Awww Lol! That's so cute
TsumetaiYuuki chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Fran

Thanks for the interesting character portrayals, of both Fran and Tsuna. I enjoyed this very much!

Somehow, after reading this, I thought of Tsuna's childhood dream of wanting to become a robot...:D

Thanks for the story!
s k y - l i t chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Just uncomplainingly beautiful. I love how Fran had wavering loyalty to the Varia, since he's my favorite character. This inspired me so much, and made me actually question Fran's personality. Under the facade of a emotionless boy, there's a heart that has everyday thoughts and everyday feelings. He's human.
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Very deep.
Takara yume chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Wah this is so beautiful and epically written! I love this I always wanted to see a Fran and Tsuna fanfic! Thanks XDD
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »