Reviews for Lure
erfie chapter 13 . 8/7/2014
Hi..nice story ..please updates...please dont just stop and forget this story :(
warm-up01 chapter 13 . 1/13/2014
Any chance of an update for this? I enjoyed reading it and am wanting more!
Personthatcares chapter 13 . 12/13/2013
i love how in the authors note that it says that the story will be moving much faster. and three years later, nope, still on chapter 13. what an unlucky number 13 is. it is the last chapter on one of my favorite stories (this one) ever that is uncompleted. PLEASE for the love of my sanity, continue this story. it is too good to just stop.
RavenRose8 chapter 13 . 12/12/2013
Great story i love it really good i hope you carry on writing this.
knightofangst chapter 13 . 8/28/2013
Will there be an update anytime soon? I am really looking forward to see what the prophecy has in for these two.
AwesomeKrys1993 chapter 13 . 7/26/2013
I knows it been a long time since you have posted a update on here, but I just found this and liked it a lot and was hoping that maybe you can post another chapter or two, please?!
Curry chapter 2 . 7/16/2013
Why do you do this? Why do you write a story, not update it for more than 2 years, but yet you still create another story? Please update! I enjoyed reading it and I enjoyed the way you portrayed the characters. :)
shiznat1234 chapter 13 . 1/13/2013
more updates pls! :)
shiznat1234 chapter 3 . 1/13/2013
Love this chapter!
Unpressedlemon chapter 13 . 1/5/2013
Please update! Loved it very much!
nomask chapter 13 . 6/11/2012
Oh dear. When you said things would process much faster, you stopped updating after that. It made me not knowing whether to laugh or cry at such realization. I've figured tgat you are a brilliant writer, and I love your stories dearly, yet you tend to leave them unfinished *sigh*. I only wish you changed your mind someday and finish them all.

Regards.
Jaely chapter 13 . 5/6/2012
I've enjoyed the story so far it is an interesting one. fyi in one of your chapters you put in that Fleur is three years older than the trio but she is only two years older than Hermione. Fleur was born in 77' whereas Hermione was born in 79', Ron and Harry were born in 80'. I do hope you come back to write more. I would be happy to help to bounce story ideas off of or even give you some of my thoughts as to where the story could go. good luck and I look forward to more.
Amaranta316 chapter 13 . 4/20/2012
Noooooo! You didn't just stop updating :/... you just said story will be moving faster -.-!

Please, please, pretty please, I know you haven't written about this story for quite a long time (2 years to be precise), but would you reconsider and complete it? :)... It'd be awesome!

Ps. Btw, I love that it has been a slow burn... sometimes Fleurmione stories make me feel that this two just jump to bed instantly. This however was very refreshing (though excruciatingly slow). Thanks!
shycoyotegirl chapter 13 . 10/10/2011
Wow! Keep going!
writeorflight chapter 13 . 10/3/2011
I like what you have so far! )