Reviews for Victory
danielpaul chapter 2 . 10/18/2013
Great job!
danielpaul chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
Great job of getting into Naruto's head here. Good writing and summary of this epic moment in Naruto. Hinata provided, what I think is, the most emotional moment in all of Naruto here. Kishi really never followed it up by letting Naruto respond...EVER. Naruto remembered her bravery a couple of hundred chapters later when they met on the battle field...but never verbalized it.
aryaputra chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Wow. Very few people in fanfic can pull off this unconventional style of writing. I've tried doing it for my school essays and failed.

But you've perfected it. That's what makes this fic so damn beautiful.
Megilien chapter 2 . 6/14/2012
Wow, I can't believe I never found this fic until now! Although that probably has something to do with the fact that even though NaruHina's my Naruto OTP and has been since the beginning, I haven't exactly found the NH fics able to blow me away. But this fic...wow...so short and intense and BEAUTIFUL. You captured these tense moments incredibly well, and I can't even decide whose POV I liked better- I loved how you emphasized Naruto's shock and inability to do much else, as well as his fury-triggered transformation, as well as how you underlined Hinata's story, her grace, her fierceness and just general moment of freaking BAMF-ness.

Thank you SO much for getting me teary-eyed over a scene I'd thought I'd given all my emotional response to. Apparently there was plenty more than that, and your fic triggered it. THANK YOU, and I do hope to read more of your NH fics! The fandom needs someone like you:)
Solvdrage chapter 2 . 6/11/2012
Beautiful.
Chewie Cookies chapter 2 . 6/9/2012
Damn...Freaking wow! Good stuff!
Stacey.and.stars chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
no, it was beautiful!
elias chapter 2 . 3/15/2009
nice story!
Bullet in the Brainpan- Squish chapter 2 . 3/14/2009
SHE ISN'T DEAD! Newest chapter had her watching Naru-chan, and she isn't dead. *does the Naruhina dance*

Good story. Sad, deep, and seriously makes me want to cry.
netbreaker0 chapter 2 . 3/10/2009
This is great instantly faving it. Lots of people don't really get it if Hinata dies when facing pain just seconds after she declares her love for Naruto. To them it seems like a waste and from a fan's point of view it is but you've really hit on what she really must be feeling at this point. I hope she makes it but she probably won't the more I think about it. Will you add a third part once we know how the story finishes?
mech pencil name chapter 2 . 3/10/2009
The second (and last, sob) chapter of this really nails down why I think this is really good. Unfortunately I can't say why I think it is good, just point to this chapter and its defining of Hinata's character and life.

I'm also not sure if the title refers only to the last chapter or both of them. Any victories in the first chapter are ones that I have trouble classifying as such. Here is to hoping that Naruto and Hinata can gain a victory against there crappy loveless childhoods together.

If that was too subtle, it's me pleading for something with the two of them without the specter of death quite so near.

If I ever figure out why I like this so much, and can express it in words, I will try. I can tell you that both chapters made me feel for the title characters and share a bit in their pain and victory.
Mintacia chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
Agreed wholeheartedly. If Kishi doesn't let her live... I'm going to have a heart attack.

Oh my god. I nearly swallowed my tongue when I read the newest chapter.

Brillant rendition of it!

Hinaatta.;~~;
Darth-Taisha chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
Hey, nice job. I agree with you, I was not happy when he killed off Itachi and Jairaya, (kakashi maybe?) anyway, I will forgive Kishi if he lets her live, if he doesn't it is a deal breaker for me. Thanks for writing this.
jay rosario chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
i read that chapter too, it was surprising. i'm a big naruhina fan, they r complete oppisites but it is the biggest possibility.
Paosheep chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
Taking into consideration the fact that this is pretty much lifted straight from the manga... I still think you did a pretty good job of it. I especially liked everything after "Red rage suffuces..." (not that everything before it wasn't good, as well). Nice work.