Reviews for An Unexpected Twist
inactiveandber chapter 2 . 6/30/2011
AWESOME
Wadjett chapter 2 . 6/28/2010
you dont have to listen to me but i think your story needs more excitement..and less idk...auguing. If there were more problems in the story I will like it more. right now its ok but I keep thinking that it could be better. I dont want u taking this the wrong way cuz your story is way better than mine...(well I havent put it up yet) but I think that if you would have left sam a guy and made him go out with with a girl (any one you want) and then have one of the guys hate sam dcuz that was a girl that he wanted and turn it in to a compatition i think that would be amazzing! but you dont have to listen to me..
whitewolf207 chapter 2 . 12/7/2009
Wow. Another fantastic chapter! I really do enjoy reading this. I'm sorry. I would have read it sooner, but I haven't been on fan fiction for months! Then I remembered I had to check if you had updated. Which you had. XD! I'm still new at this so I have no idea how to do anything. I am pretty sure if I want an alert I should press subscribe to Author (Alert)... Lol. Anyways... Keep writing! And BTW I love your user name! Go Ninjas! I'm weird like that. I have no suggestions for your story. It is just amazing. Trust me. I could never write something like this. Of course, I'm not the best writer... Ah well, wow, I typed a lot... Update soon!
whitewolf207 chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
Nice job! You captured all their personalities perfectly! I love it! You are writing more right! I really like it when Kyo and Eniwa "discuss" things together! In this story will they end up with each other or do you want Kyo to end up with Yura! Please write more! I'm dying to know what will happen next!
randomlvr1 chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
I wanna be the first to review! *waves raised hand around franically* So sure, I beta-ed this before you posted it, but I still wanna review!

So, since I have already critiqued you in terms of grammar/spelling/writing quality, I shall now shower you in compliments about how much I loved this fic!:

Even though I have no idea what 'Girl Got Game' is about, I'm interested in how you'll pull off the next chapter, and how you'll end the fic.

On an ending note, just remember my sole piece of advice; the thesaurus is your bestest buddy! *huggles the thesaurus*

Zia jian!