Reviews for Change of Fate
I'm sorry that your story and you got belittled by a troll. No one deserves that. It's a great story. You're a great writer, your cousin sounds good and what that troll said isn't true. They're envious and hollow.
I saw the reviews and felt sick that this person would be so mean. I had to say something, being someone that knows how it feels to be belittled.
JaydenWinchester chapter 12 . 5/25
holy tax accountant... I think this describes him nicely
Marauder Heir chapter 101 . 4/20
So, while I reading, I happened upon a song that fit Lyssa and Dean. The Only Exception by Paramore. BTDubs, love this story to bits.
Andy Elladora Black chapter 19 . 4/11
Why does everyone in this fandom hate Jo? Seriously. I CRIED when she died and every fanfic seems to hate on the poor girl? Can I just have a reason as to why?

Don't take this the wrong way, good story otherwise.

-Andy:3
Mrs geiger chapter 107 . 4/1
So can't wait till the next sequel come up, this last chappy was so sad :(
Deangirlforlife chapter 106 . 10/21/2014
Lyssa was a lucky bitch and your still a dumb bitch! Season 4 of spn was great and your cousion is dumb! Cas is boring! And witches are skanks! And dean would kick witches and wiccans butts. And dean is the best but you stories are lame! And danneel is a lucky ugly bitch too. Bye you dumb bitch!
Deangirlforlife chapter 107 . 10/21/2014
Well this was ok but season 4 of spn was not bad and dean is the best! And castiel is boring! And your a bitch bye
Deangirlforlife chapter 36 . 10/21/2014
Your stupid and dean was smart and the ep was not bad! And your a bitch
Deangirlforlife chapter 35 . 10/21/2014
Well I hated cassie she was a bitch and dean is the best
Deangirlforlife chapter 34 . 10/21/2014
Twlight sucks and twlight fans are dumb too
Deangirlforlife chapter 21 . 10/20/2014
Well season 4 was not bad and your opion is dumb! And dean was awesomein saeson 4! Dean was always awesome!
Deangirlforlife chapter 20 . 10/20/2014
Well I hated jo too but I hated bela more
Deangirlforlife chapter 18 . 10/20/2014
Your a crappy writer
Deangirlforlife chapter 17 . 10/20/2014
Well there was nothin wrong with dean in the chick flick moments and your a bitch and this story was crap
Deangirlforlife chapter 10 . 10/20/2014
Well your cousin is a blind bitch! Castiel is ugly and dean is hotter than him!