Reviews for Change of Fate
woodie.ann09.420 chapter 44 . 9/8
k
woodie.ann09.420 chapter 47 . 9/8
in
The moral of this story is... if a hot guy cheats on you, take him back, because he's good looking. Good message to send girls. If you can't tell, I'm being sarcastic.
I can't be happy reading this anymore after Dean's betrayal.
You ruined this story for me.
I demand you change the part where Dean has sex with Anna to him only kissing her.
I'm disgusted that you made Dean cheat. I'm done with this story.
bbonin chapter 22 . 1/20
Naw really there's nothing to apologize for. :)
bbonin chapter 19 . 1/20
Never really liked Jo either.
bbonin chapter 15 . 1/20
Oh Dean!
bbonin chapter 10 . 1/20
Dirty bears!
ThePatriotAngel chapter 34 . 2/15/2016
just want to point out that you make a little mistake every time you say "could of" or "should of" and the like. It's actually "have" not "of" but eh, no big deal. I love your story and want you to know it occupies all my free time, and the time that should be spent doing homework and productive things. Oops, sue me.
Seven Dead Men Walking chapter 53 . 12/14/2015
No offence what so ever, but because of this build up with Lyssa not telling the truth its really starting to get on my nerves, and the fact that she told a random stranger? That makes me even more angrier. Seriously though, I don't know how much more I can take of this before I start banging my head on the wall, and trust me, it will not be pretty.
loving-reader-and-writer chapter 52 . 9/5/2015
I was hoping that you wouldn't go the ballet route. Im disappointed.
loving-reader-and-writer chapter 24 . 9/4/2015
Very good flow with this story and events progress in a real way time and content wise.