Reviews for Change of Fate
ThePatriotAngel chapter 34 . 2/15
just want to point out that you make a little mistake every time you say "could of" or "should of" and the like. It's actually "have" not "of" but eh, no big deal. I love your story and want you to know it occupies all my free time, and the time that should be spent doing homework and productive things. Oops, sue me.
Seven Dead Men Walking chapter 53 . 12/14/2015
No offence what so ever, but because of this build up with Lyssa not telling the truth its really starting to get on my nerves, and the fact that she told a random stranger? That makes me even more angrier. Seriously though, I don't know how much more I can take of this before I start banging my head on the wall, and trust me, it will not be pretty.
loving-reader-and-writer chapter 52 . 9/5/2015
I was hoping that you wouldn't go the ballet route. Im disappointed.
loving-reader-and-writer chapter 24 . 9/4/2015
Very good flow with this story and events progress in a real way time and content wise.
loving-reader-and-writer chapter 20 . 9/4/2015
THANK YOU! Sex for thkse two would have been way too soon.
loving-reader-and-writer chapter 10 . 9/3/2015
Dirty bears! That made me crack up!
loving-reader-and-writer chapter 1 . 9/3/2015
Interesting and unique beginning. I think I'm gunna like this story.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2015
I'm sorry that your story and you got belittled by a troll. No one deserves that. It's a great story. You're a great writer, your cousin sounds good and what that troll said isn't true. They're envious and hollow.
I saw the reviews and felt sick that this person would be so mean. I had to say something, being someone that knows how it feels to be belittled.
JaydenWinchester chapter 12 . 5/25/2015
holy tax accountant... I think this describes him nicely
Marauder Heir chapter 101 . 4/20/2015
So, while I reading, I happened upon a song that fit Lyssa and Dean. The Only Exception by Paramore. BTDubs, love this story to bits.
Andy Elladora Black chapter 19 . 4/11/2015
Why does everyone in this fandom hate Jo? Seriously. I CRIED when she died and every fanfic seems to hate on the poor girl? Can I just have a reason as to why?

Don't take this the wrong way, good story otherwise.

-Andy:3
Mrs geiger chapter 107 . 4/1/2015
So can't wait till the next sequel come up, this last chappy was so sad :(
Deangirlforlife chapter 106 . 10/21/2014
Lyssa was a lucky bitch and your still a dumb bitch! Season 4 of spn was great and your cousion is dumb! Cas is boring! And witches are skanks! And dean would kick witches and wiccans butts. And dean is the best but you stories are lame! And danneel is a lucky ugly bitch too. Bye you dumb bitch!
Deangirlforlife chapter 107 . 10/21/2014
Well this was ok but season 4 of spn was not bad and dean is the best! And castiel is boring! And your a bitch bye
Deangirlforlife chapter 36 . 10/21/2014
Your stupid and dean was smart and the ep was not bad! And your a bitch