Reviews for Red Wine
Skye chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
No offense, but this isn't one of the best out there.

:P
NehnehR chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
This is good, you should write more stories you know? I need to read your kim&jared one, if it's as good as this one then you should def finish it :)
WhiteTigerLilly chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Dang! Poor Leah, even in the book my heart wrenched for her and I'd hoped that Jacob would be her guy... Only for awhile though.

Eventually I chalked Leah up to be: a)Too mature, b)still jaded, and lastly c)able to do so much with her life. It's like Leah has choices, as in she can get away.

Anyway, let me stop yammering on about Leah. Even if you say this isn't your best you must be pretty good, because this was very well written. As for person and tenses. I can't make up my mind so I suck, lol. My early stories are shit.

Still yammering. You should definitely post more. I'm putting you on alert, JUST as a 411. I'd love to read more!
i should get an account chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
good writing, i like it. i will admit, however, that i dont quite understand it...
Charlotte Webber chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Great start to a story. I definitely want more! Is Leah planning on continuing the pregnancy? I really hope she didn't harm the fetus with all the alchohol she consumed.

I think you are doing a great job writing in first person POV. I've only written one story in first person and it isn't easy. The main character always ends up sounding self absorbed. Like I said... Great job! Leah has my sympathy.

I have so many questions... How old is Nessie? Is she aware of the imprint? Does she know about Leah?

Please continue this story!

Charlotte
lobelia chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
That was cool!

I liked the dialouge... "you're so selfish, Leah." I have no idea what the context or whatever is for this but I enjoyed reading it all the same.
Hope Shalott chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
Heartbreaking.

I think this is awesome. The emotions are so intense and realistic and Jacob is so desperately sweet.

"“Jacob,” I groan. But he isn’t letting go. He runs his fingers through my messy hair and I look up. His eyes are solemn and rimmed with red."

Just a kick in the gut.

Really great story.
MarandaBeth chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
This one was great, too! My work seems so immature compared to yours...But, oh well(: It was really good, and I liked it :]
flute-genevive chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
You know, I used to ship Jacob/Leah? pretty hard.

I have a soft spot for Leah, which BD only served to make worse. I mean, they all lived happily ever after (except for leah)? Also, I am not a Jacob fan, mostly because I see him as manipulative and uncommitted. So, anyway, the point I was going for was that this piece kind of rocks my world. I don't know how I was going to get there...but...

I love how your Leah is resigned, tormented, anguished, and broken. The tense was amazingly perfect, each word seemed to cut into me like the razor across her skin. You have depicted an abusive/unhealthy relationship perfectly, down to the desperation and love, the pain and the urge to drown it all in haze of blood loss and alcohol.

I adore this, and I adore you.
BeautifulPieces chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
amazing!
Ada Lovelace chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
I really liked it, great job! :)
wordsthatrhyme chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
That was amazing. I could picture every little action and movement, and feel every emotion. Leah/Jacob while Jacob/Nessie is a very bad circumstance for Leah to be in, definitely. I glad that Leah doesn't have to go through this kind of hurt in cannon, but you did a wonderful job of portraying it. :)

I knew you could write fanfic!
CallyGreen chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
That was BRILLIANT. U r so talented. I hail ur awesumness!