Reviews for A Savior in purple shoes
I love shaymin
lovespokemon chapter 6 . 5/4/2013
awesome!
HarvestMoonForever101 chapter 6 . 3/30/2013
haha! I love Ash! Paul and Dawn were having a moment, and he was just like: "IS THAT WHY THEY WERE HUGGING?"
Haha! Bout busted a gut! XD
DemonicAngel666999 chapter 6 . 10/19/2011
SLEEP OVER SLEEP OVER SLEEP OVER SLEEP OVER SLEEP OVER that'd be so awesome if you wrote one -
Aissu chapter 6 . 3/12/2011
*Applauds* In the last sentence, you mention that Kenny looked crestfallen. Did he like Dawn?
Chi Yagami chapter 6 . 3/5/2011
wonderful story! I really enjoyed it ;)
XxdiamondkittixX chapter 3 . 1/30/2010
Shinji had lost control. She touched his chocolate! His chocolate! No one, not even Reiji was permitted to touch his chocolate. Especially some random girl. He tackled her to the ground, landing on top of her, pinning her down with his hands. This scared the shit out of Hikari, as for a second, she was back by the river with that stranger… “MY chocolate."

lol!

I love this story :)
earlymorninglight12 chapter 2 . 1/17/2010
Er- I dunno the first song u used, but I sure know Chemicals React is one, right?
This Be ALi chapter 3 . 1/6/2010
:O You have given me another way to annoy Shinji! I take his chocolate! MUAHAHAA!

Shinji: Hell NO.
mednin chapter 6 . 1/2/2010
That was great, you kept Paul in character, a very hard thing to do. All though with tthe choclate, that is understandable; everyone has a weakness and that was Shinji's. I hope you continue making more fan fictions!
earlymorninglight12 chapter 6 . 11/27/2009
nice!
vid player 94 chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
is the shaymin cookie chocolate?
nonnahs11 chapter 6 . 7/25/2009
SO CUTE! That was a really great happy ending, a really great way to end the story. I'd give you a well done cookie... if I had one. AWESOME STORY! n_n
Wolf of the Light chapter 1 . 6/13/2009