Reviews for Love on the high seas
Adora chapter 5 . 6/29
Updateeeee
princessanastasiaromanov576 chapter 1 . 1/20
sweet story
Guest chapter 5 . 1/23/2014
huh? wait, no more chapters? aww! well, update soon then.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/23/2014
that profile pic...is that a chibi ren? kyaaa! so adorable 3 kyoko would think so too if thats ren. if it isn't, then read Skip Beat! beacause its awesome, and the art is beautiful. But! you should read the online version becuase it those have the honorifics and the honorifics are actually a big part of the storyline. and if you liked/loved wanted, you'll definitely like Skip Beat! The storylines are slightly similiar, but you have to read pretty far into it to figure out how. Anyway, just read it it's awesome. A good site for it would be mangasee. And mangapark. you're welcome. If it doesn't appeal at first, don't worry, after a couple chapters it will definitely. theirs also the anime, but it doesn't go very far. I would still recomend it though. A good site for the anime is . byebye and thx for writing, im gonna get back to reading.
Melissa B chapter 5 . 8/9/2013
more chapters,more chapters,MORE CHAPTERS I want 2 know what happens next and I want 2 see SKULL'S(that is his name,i know because I have the book(don't want u getting mad at me)and I read it every chance I get) I think u should carry on with this 2 the end because I want 2 know what happens next and besides its been 5 years since u did this chapter and I think I speak 4 all thouse WANTED fans out there who are 2 timid 2 say anything.) pull away from that girl and be mean 2 her and tell her that he could never be with a girl like her,and then goes on 2 say that even if she was sweet and didn't work in the kind of place she used 2 work at she could never be woman of his heart because he already has a woman he cares 4 deeply,then he tells her that hes not the kind of man who is nice and says things like that all the time and I just read the ending of u wanting more chapters as a new years resolution its as I said its been 5 years put up more chapters please,but your story is good so far.
thecoldforest chapter 5 . 2/7/2013
Scars needs to smack Miles, Armeria needs to smack Valentina, and Miles needs a pie to the face. I will keep reading until that happens, so please update soon! :D
rue chapter 5 . 8/15/2012
great chapter! please update soon
kaityjo27 chapter 5 . 7/20/2012
Please write more I love this story!
ddamlt100 chapter 5 . 3/8/2012
Ahhhhhhhhhh Omg get the next chapter out now. Plz.
Calmer of the Storm chapter 5 . 1/23/2012
I had forgotten all about this story! Thanks for not abandoning it. I'm looking forward to seeing what the introduction of this character is going to do to the dynamic between the two of them...so don't wait so long this time! Haha.

Just a word of advice; I noticed a few minor errors (not spelling but wording, like 'every' instead of 'even'). Blame it on autocorrect, but it might be a good idea to just check things over. Keeps the flow going.

Keep up the good work!
Kinjirareta Ai chapter 5 . 1/16/2012
This is a wonderful new chapter! I really enjoyed it, and I can't wait to read more of it! Thank you for posting an update!
lilkathra chapter 4 . 4/18/2011
good story cant wait to know how it ends
Calmer of the Storm chapter 4 . 2/5/2011
I realise that it's been a while since you've updated, but I'm loving this story. A few minor errors here and there, but I can overlook them because I am completely immersed in the story. It's pulling on all my heartstrings, and I love it. Hope to see you finish the story!

-Storm
just-a-fan chapter 4 . 12/5/2010
i really lov ur story and would lov sooner updatess.. Wanted was a really fasinating manga too bad it got over:( but u r story makes it feel like its the natural continuation of the manga.. Great free flowing form of writting..can't wait for the update..
fspsarcastic chapter 4 . 11/18/2010