Reviews for Fire Emblem: Dawn of Darkness
CrimeazHero chapter 28 . 11/30/2015
This is review for the past few chapters - I like the way you describe your battle scenes, they're very realistic in my opinion. And the scenes with Ike and Elincia are emotional and revealing, I love them! :). And it's cool that you've brought Boyd and Soren into the story, it's nice to see some other familiar faces. But I wonder if Soren would be so accepting of Ike and Elincia's relationship. He's always been possessive of Ike(especially in RD) and he's never really liked Elincia.
yuyane chapter 2 . 10/5/2015
So far, this looks interesting. I actually ship Ike/Elincia too and also think it's strange that Micaiah can marry Sothe yet Elincia can't marry Ike in the game. I find it a bit OOC for Elincia to abandon her throne for Ike considering how she choose to let Lucia die for the sake of Crimea in RD but it's interesting to see Elincia in a story where she's not tied down with royal duties.
darkcol9 chapter 37 . 7/20/2015
hope to see more RD-styled promotions soon, keep up the good work
CrimeazHero chapter 22 . 7/15/2015
Gotten a little behind in everything because of some personal drama but still here and reading :). Just a few of my thoughts up to this point: I really like how you handled Bryan's response to finding out the truth, it was very convincing and emotional. In the past several chapters I've noticed you added a lot of new characters but have managed to effectively differentiate them and give them their own distinct quirks and personalities, so yeah, good job!
CrimeazHero chapter 13 . 6/5/2015
I appreciate the thought you put into the engagement ring, the symbolism is amazing, especially the part about the diamonds, reflecting blue from Ike/his love. Very cool!
CrimeazHero chapter 10 . 5/29/2015
Really like the idea of the Forest of Hope and the story behind it. Provides a sharp contrast between what happened on Tellius with the Serenes Forest.
CrimeazHero chapter 7 . 5/24/2015
I was going to wait until the end to write another review, but I just have to say how much I enjoy the playful interactions between Ike and Elincia in this chapter and the previous one. They are amusing, realistic, and romantic! I hope to see more of this in coming chapters!
CrimeazHero chapter 1 . 5/22/2015
Great introduction to what promises to be a great story. I have just recently played FE PoR and RD. PoR was amazing and by the end I was a huge Ike x Elincia fan. Had high hopes for how they would end up in RD based on ending of PoR. But then RD handed me one of the biggest letdowns I have ever had playing video games. But, I digress. I especially appreciated the point you made about Michaiah and Sothe, why do they get to be happy? Look forward to reading the rest of your work!
Gunlord500 chapter 36 . 8/18/2014
Pretty busy ATM, just wanted to drop by and say I liked the chapter, especially the volcano refs XD
SylphWindDancer chapter 5 . 3/31/2013
Ahh, I love how well you describe your battles...and everything in general, really! The conversations all flow really well, too. Ranulf's sense of humor makes me laugh! Ranulllf! 3
SylphWindDancer chapter 2 . 3/31/2013
Wow, hello there! It has been so long since I've read this, but I was looking at the stories I had favorite, and guess which one popped up first? ;D

I look forward to reading through this again! This is one of the few Elincia/Ike pairings that I really do like. Pat yourself on the back, and I'll see ya in another review somewhere.

Sylph
Gunlord500 chapter 34 . 3/29/2013
I liked this chapter too, especially the dialogue between Isis and Royce, along with the last scene with the beast laguz. "Reality Check" indeed XD
Gunlord500 chapter 33 . 3/29/2013
All righty, time for some reviews I owe ya...these gotta be quick, cause I'm busy. Short summary of what I liked about this chapter: The scene with replacing the Meloran flag with the Cilean was moving, though it may just be me, I like scenes involving raising flags XD The end was also good, now I wanna hear Bryan's story too. :D
moonie44foreternity chapter 34 . 3/10/2013
WOOHOO!

Absolutely LOVED this so much!

Well done!
moonie44foreternity chapter 33 . 3/10/2013
AWESOME new chapter! Going to read the next one right away!