Reviews for InterDimensions
*does Undertaker's creepy laugh*
moonshroom420 chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
How Artemis became Ciel. Wow
Guest chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
That means Artemis/Ciel has TWO awesome ninja like Buttlers! Cooool!
I wonder what would've happened on the Fowl manner. Like what would've happened with Buttler, Juliet, Ms. Fowl Artemis Senior, the LEP agents. Really anoyone in the Fowl universe. I still think it's intresting though.
-ReadAndWriteButMostlyRead who has no time to login
Emari-chan chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
This is really good. I mean - REALLY good. But but but but but you mean this is all you're writing? GAHHHHH, I want more of this storyyyyyyyyyy. I love Ciel/Artemis stories so much, but this is one of the only ones I can find! Please? Pretty please?

This review is probably really annoying, sorry. But it's true.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
I'm writing one of these, too! I love Artemis Fowl and Kuroshitsuji so I was really excited to find this fic! This is really well done. Great job!
Paxloria chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Is Artemis going to live the life of Ciel now?

But Lizzy & Tanaka would surly recognize him.

How'd he get sucked into the past in the first place?
Artyna chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
This was brilliant. Outsatnding. spledid. And so on. I to have notiched the likeness between Artemis and Ciel, and it do make perfecft sense to me... I am so going to (when I am done wathing Kuroshitsuji) writting a x-over of it... Somehow, either involving timetravle or something along those lines.

Very well written

Arty

(Yes Artyna is my profil name in case you'd like to reply to this)
Arishandera chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
An immensely interesting take. I am quite a fan of both these series 3
JaMisa27 chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
AWESOME!
The Idiot Who Wrote This chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
Weird but this is the best artyxkuro ive ever read... thax 4 making my day
threecankeepasecret chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
That was scarily good! I think Artemis is Ciel's reincarnation... except for the fact that Ciel has no soul when he dies...
Durch.Leiden.Freude chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
awesome!
mybuddyhollylook chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
Aw crude. I guess I'm not that smart because I didn't realize you finished it. XD

Stupid me haha.

Anyway, nice idea you had going here. Shame there isn't more cause you kind of left us readers hanging. :(

And there needs to be more KuroshitusjixArtemis Fowl crossovers out there, those two could be twins (in my mind they could be at least haha)!

Great job all in all! :)
Allied Forces chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
OMG YES THIS IS EPIC XD Wow Artemis is actually...CIEL? *gasps* Well he did use a lot of fake names on his schemes...OMG I can't get over that fact! XD Aww I love your epilogue ;_;