Reviews for To See You Happy
Guest chapter 19 . 4/18/2014
Inuyasha! You are stupis dog!
A-game chapter 11 . 1/29/2014
Sango unleahed her fury through foul language just as Miroku stepped in from behind the foliage, carrying a bundle of wood. "Sango? What's wrong? What did I do!"
"It's not you. I saw Inuyasha with Kikyo… kissing."
I like how you did this. He thinks HE did something..but did nothing...hehehe me wierd..
cloudsandsilvers chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
It's a wonderful story :) it's nice to see that in this story Inuyasha CLEARLY picked Kagome over Kikyou since it's not really shown in the manga in which he picked Kagome just because Kikyou died...really that part pissed me off! This story quenched that and I absolutely loved the angst, confusion and drama of this fic :3

You've written Kagome as a strong, selfless, stubborn, but somehow weak character and I just felt that you've captured her essence and what she will do for everyone's happiness.

Well Done! :3
Bastet Goddess chapter 19 . 12/16/2011
I loved this! I was crying the whole time for Kagome! Stupid InuYasha, learn to get over Kikyo. InuYashaXKagome always.
kits-hold-their-tears chapter 19 . 10/10/2011
I love this story! It is one of my favs.
kirr1001 chapter 19 . 9/1/2011
this was so angsty story that I was almost disappointed that it ended happily :D but I liked the ending anyway
To. You - From. Me chapter 19 . 5/28/2011
Truly great, was sad to see Kagome endure that; but it shows her character is strong and stubborn.
To. You - From. Me chapter 4 . 5/27/2011
What a ruthless determination Kagome has, it is going to kill her from the inside out.
To. You - From. Me chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
I… was looking for this story. I'm sorry but I'm addicted to drama/angst and stuff like that. You almost made me cry first chapter, now that's a FIRST!
CrescentMoonWolf73 chapter 19 . 8/9/2010
This was such an amazing story! For everything to fall into place the way that it had was really enjoyable to read!

My only question is, where did Koga go after finding Kikyo and Kohaku? I thought that part was a little unclear, as it only said he went off to find them but then he was suddenly gone.

I really liked the twists and turns that this story had; some where shocking and unexpected, which I think really added to the story. In all, brilliant job!
LivingLikeLarry chapter 19 . 8/1/2010
AAAAAWWWWWW! That was a cute ending!
bluedragon03 chapter 19 . 7/10/2010
hey this is the best storey ever i loved it so much. thanks for writing it!
bluedragon03 chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
i loved it
GracieFox chapter 19 . 5/7/2010
i was so touched it was a good story
LunaP chapter 19 . 3/6/2010