Reviews for My Own Azkaban
Max chapter 2 . 6/23/2013
Draco's was...beautiful and horrible all at once. Please write more
SociallyInept chapter 3 . 8/4/2007
I'm going to keep an eye on this story/series thing, even if it is sort of depressing. Poor Draco and Percy (they have to share a comment). I just want to hug them both.
SociallyInept chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
How...creepy. Fanatical devotion seems to be that way to others though.
foamythesquirellmistress chapter 3 . 12/11/2005
Oh my god. This is seriously amazing.
Jada chapter 3 . 2/13/2005
Wow. I read all of these and they all were I offer some sugestions, for if you continue? Have you thought about Cho Chang, some of the other Slyths and Hufflepuffs? This was really cool.
Me Acorn and Somtimes Banana chapter 3 . 5/10/2004
Wow! These are totally awesome! The whole idea of Madam Pince was...original, to say the least. Then Draco *snuffles*... Percy's was, I think, the best. I don't know I just really empathized with his character, I guess. Anyway, keep up the amazing work and update soon!
"Chocolate Herrings are impure."
Miss Spinn chapter 3 . 1/28/2004
Very insightful. Please keep writing these, they're amazing! I love these new looks at these characters. I wonder what made Umbrige who she is...
Miss Spinn chapter 2 . 1/28/2004
This one is quite different from the last one, if you know what I mean. Nice contrast!
Miss Spinn chapter 1 . 1/28/2004
Wow. I'm not quite sure if I agree with the theory (if it can be called that) itself, but it's still really good! Intriguing (sp?)!
Pipsicle chapter 3 . 6/29/2003
Oh. Dark and angsty. If you like Tamora Pierce, could you read my fic "Uncontrollable" and give me some advice on writing angst? "Uncontrollable" is my first attempt.
Silvie-chan chapter 3 . 4/17/2003
Wow-o. This was deep, and so very, very, sad... *sniffles* Poor Percy, and poor Draco... *sinffles again* Very nice, very emotional, and very angsty... I likes it; who's gonna be next... Voldemort/Tom Marvalo Riddle, Moaning Myrtle... Nearly Headless Nick? All of them have pretty good potential for being depressing (except for maybe Voldemort...)
Brooke Kenobi chapter 3 . 1/22/2003
Wow. You are so talented! Madame Pince's was definitely my favorite, I sure didn't see that one coming! Very neat idea! Ummm, I ran across this fic on someone's fav. page, and I was wondering...are you going to keep updating on other characters? Or have you decided to stop? Because I definitely think you should do more! lol (of course I do! I want to read them!) Anyway, this was a wonderful story!
Lisa chapter 3 . 6/13/2002
What an intriguing concept...
cooldot chapter 3 . 4/16/2002
OMG! These monologs are one of the best I've ever read! I'm SO impressed with the way you delve into the psyches of the misunderstood characters! I really needed to read these! They're excellent! Keep up the great work! (Psst...could you write about Snape too?)
Aloe chapter 3 . 2/5/2002
This is good ... very poignant, truly you could add all the characters, everyone has their private hell.