Reviews for My Own Azkaban
Amberdulen chapter 3 . 1/31/2002
These are good! I have my own theories about Pince - not quite so dark - but I loved this one! You know Jo, there's always the chance that you'll read the last chapter of Book 6 and there she'll be, hobnobbing with Pettigrew and casting an illegal spell. It's also nice to see somebody taking Percy seriously for once. (I'm not a responsible reader; I only review the fics I like, so this is saying a lot.)
Bethany chapter 3 . 1/4/2002
OK, Summer, another excellent story, but I did catch something-I don't believe both Bill and Charlie had graduated when Percy got to Hogwarts first year-in fact I'm pretty sure, but hey, I may be wrong (show me the proof, sister! ;)), but other that MINOR detail, it was SOOO great! see ya!
Ron Weasley's Cutie To sign in or not to sign in OY What a question chapter 3 . 1/3/2002
Oooooooo...these are all really good! (yes, that sounds corny, but they're better than my stuff, anyway ) You should definitely send these in for the Golden Quill award! I like the Madam Pince one the best so far...*grins evilly*
oOwth chapter 3 . 1/3/2002
ooooh very good. hehe all good. any more? GIVE ME MORE
dljewel chapter 3 . 1/1/2002
0.o... hmmm... wow... 0.o
DeDefunct chapter 2 . 1/1/2002
Oh my gosh, that was sooooooooo good! I really liked it, it was beautifully written, and was very Draco! Well, just wanted to let you know that I liked it! Well, toodles! Love to everyone!

~Me! ChaffonGal!
Angel of Music chapter 3 . 12/25/2001
Yay!

Lady Mayo, you should definitely submit this for the award thingie. I forgot what it was called.

All three of these monologues were so good, and in character. It gave me goosebumps. I loved it so much!

~angel of music
Megaroni chapter 1 . 12/24/2001
OMG! Wonderful! I loved it so much!
Nymph of Ogygia chapter 3 . 12/18/2001
Yay! A monologue for my poor, misunderstood Percy! Done very well, interesting take on Percy's POV. I look forward to any future monlogues you do
MochaButterfly chapter 3 . 12/17/2001
No, I thought this one was just as good as the others! Poor Percy, now I feel sorry for him! Maybe I'll write something about him...hmm, summer, you really got me thinking. Great job, and I wonder who you'll do next? :)
MochaButterfly chapter 2 . 12/17/2001
Wow, I didn't know you continued (obviously) or else I would've reviewed sooner. Fantastic! You got into Draco's mind so well! Now I'm off to read about Percy!
Sailor Juno chapter 2 . 12/16/2001
Wow...those were really dark and creepy, especially Madam Pince's...(shudders) Who would have thought? But then again, she's one of those no-personality characters, so it could be true...(shudders again) Please do more, you have a talent for this!
Crazy Aisy who is too lazy to sign in chapter 2 . 12/15/2001
*shudders* These are creepy. Not those sending chills down your spine, eyes wide, hide under the bed and have nightmares for a year creepy, but creepy none the less. You kind of shiver. Well, the first one anyway. The first one more. Although I'm certainly not complaining about seeing Draco. No, not at all. Can't help but love Draco. (Of course I knew this BEFORE fanon, but no one believed me then. Oh no, of course not. Gah.) Beautifully done. Bravo. This deserves much more recognition.
Nymph of Ogygia chapter 2 . 12/15/2001
Wow...That was even better than the Pince one! Personally, I love Draco in this light, being under his father's control and not really a nasty jerk.

I would love to see more monologues! Percy and Fleur ones would of course be at the top of my list ;-). Hmm...other misunderstood characters; Pansy, Peter, Lavender, Snape, Viktor Krum...
Olive chapter 2 . 12/15/2001
Whoa. I'll never think of Madam Pince in the same way again! And since I am a weird kind of Draco apologist, I love the idea that he's just, y'know, pretending to be evil dork jr. I wouldn't mind a Snape monologue, or a Bill monologue, or a Alicia Spinnet one. :D Keep writing, man! :D
40 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »