Reviews for My Own Azkaban
Ryven chapter 2 . 12/15/2001
wow! madame pince in a whole new, very twisted light! I like! the draco chapter was very well written as well. I can't wait to see more of these,

they're very good!
another rowan chapter 1 . 12/12/2001
great concept - very intriguing and original. nicely done.
Nymph of Ogygia chapter 1 . 12/10/2001
Wow. That was a wonderful story! You depicted Madam Pince in a whole new light, in a plotline I would never have thought of! Excellent writing
Bethany chapter 1 . 12/9/2001
YOU GO SUMMER! YOU ARE AWESOME, GIRL! You make J.K. Rowling look like a first grade story contest contestant! You never told me how amazing you wrote! Geez, you think you know your best friend and then something like this happens...
MochaButterfly chapter 1 . 12/9/2001
You're right...this is pretty original! It was very well written, of course, and I would be interested in seeing if you continue it. Will you? Hmm, Madam Pince ... who would've guessed? Very good idea :D
METMA Mandy chapter 1 . 12/9/2001
Ooh! This is a really original idea, I don't think its ever been done before. What a great insight into the mind of Madam Pince! I never would have thought of it. Kudos to you - this was a great idea and you wrote it very well!
Caliko chapter 1 . 12/9/2001
OOHhhh.. yeah, gotta go on!
McGonagall chapter 1 . 12/9/2001
Nice and very original. I'll probably never look at Madame Pince the in the same way again. Great job.
Tigre chapter 1 . 12/9/2001
That...was...good! From now on, I will be wary of all librarians! LOL. I always pictured Madame Pince as a boring person. This makes her far more interesting. :)
Sera chapter 1 . 12/9/2001
Yes, this is a very original story. It's quite funny, too. Never read anything like it. Keep rocking!
40 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3