Reviews for Something That You Said
altavistarules chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
I'm enjoying it and everything but don't you think what you had Lorelai do was a bit mean. You had her say she didn't want to forget the kiss, pretty much telling Luke she wanted to date. Then you had her do a pro/con list to decide whether to date him or not. What if the pro/con list said no. She'd have got him on cloud nine only to completely destroy him by saying forget it. Lorelai wouldn't do that surely.
Katelai chapter 3 . 3/23/2009
asdf! Ah! Amazing! Great job! _
Katelai chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
Aw loving this so far! The part where Lorelai falls down the stairs and Luke catches her, fantastic! _
suusje32 chapter 3 . 3/22/2009
thank you! really enjoyed your story.
rumpelsnorcack chapter 3 . 3/22/2009
No, thank *you* for the sessions that made me write so fruitfully too :)

I've already told you how fabulous i think this is, but it bears repeating. I love your writing, I love how immediate you make everything seem and how even in the midst of a very hot scene it is still beautiful and romantic!

*mwah* you rock!
Sanja chapter 3 . 3/22/2009
Wow, i love all of your stories, but this is absolutely my fav so far. I love stories post R&R.

You should write more :D
Jeremy Shane chapter 3 . 3/22/2009
good story
Loridhhp chapter 3 . 3/22/2009
Holy hoppin' horny toads Batman! That was hot! And so awesome! Hee! Lorelai was one happy woman! Sex on the beach...it's more than just a drink! Lol! This was wonderful and romantic and sweet and hot and...well you get my drift. Great story. I loved it!
calleighsthebest chapter 3 . 3/22/2009
awesome story! Loved it!
Copop chapter 3 . 3/22/2009
Haha, welcome rating change :P

Oh, and it lived up to it, lemme tell ya :P

I loved it. I was so surprised Luke forgot everything around them on the beach. Takes a lot to do that ;)

I appreciate it very much you let them fall asleep afterwards together. That's the way it should be *nods*

I really love the stuff you write. Please do it some more :)
JavaJunkie4eVa chapter 3 . 3/22/2009
totally loved it...i believe you could sorta do a sequel, and maybe a long story in the way, how the family reacts to the relationship, more about whats happening with Emily, luke and lorelai date, get engaged, married, maybe a kid...great story
chants chapter 3 . 3/22/2009
Great job Squid! I loved it. I like how it was their first date in the same timeline of the show, but not exactly like the show. They went to the ocean, then back to Lorelai's house. Awesome! Thanks and I can't wait for your next story.
Loridhhp chapter 2 . 3/20/2009
Great chapter! You definitely have the voice of our Luke! I loved getting inside Luke's head as he and Lorelai had their first phone call after the kiss. I loved how his thoughts betrayed his calm demeanor on the phone. It was so fitting that he kept getting distracted by thoughts of the kiss and her beauty, not to mention how revved up his libido was. Hee! He tried so hard to maintain his happy mood as he went through his day, waiting anxiously for his date with Lorelai that evening. Kirk was a hilarious distraction! Yet not even Kirk and his innate Kirkness could keep Luke distracted for long! As Luke prepared for the big date, Liz called. I had to laugh through this scene! She was so...well, LIZ! And her interaction with T.J. was priceless! "Luke's going out with Lorelai? She's hot! He's one lucky gu...Hey!" "T.J.!" "What? I'm not allowed to notice when another girl is hot? She's a looker, that's all I'm sayin'-Ow, Liz." That was perfect! I could hear them in my head! When Luke went to pick up Lorelai for their date, his awe of her was touching. This is a man in love! The date at Sniffy's Tavern was wonderful. I love how Lorelai allowed herself to be vulnerable in expressing the depth of her feelings for Luke. It was so sweet and touching. Of course Lorelai, being Lorelai, has to eventually break the moment by commenting about the pasta being "an orgasm on a fork"! OMG! I almost choked on MY water! Lol! What a great chapter, from beginning to end. I can't wait for more!
Copop chapter 2 . 3/20/2009
Oh, so much better than in the series. Lorelai actually said something ;) And the right thing, too :D

Loved reading all of Luke's thoughts and feelings, too.

Hee. Bring on the rating change, you know me, I wouldn't mind :P

Till the next update :)
suusje32 chapter 2 . 3/20/2009
loved this chapter, thank you!