Reviews for 101 South
m0nk3yZer0 chapter 16 . 9/26/2014
I usually avoid any Nessie stories, but I was really happy it turned out to be her. I think a big part of that is because it means he'd be reconnecting with his past. I super sad the story didnt make it to that part before it cuts off though D:
Guest chapter 16 . 2/27/2014
Plz continue with the story
Guest chapter 16 . 2/26/2014
Its a lovely story...plzzzzz finish it
Fencing Supplies chapter 16 . 1/27/2014
What a perfect story, it had me all coiled up and biting my nails nearly the entire length of the story. Please find it in you heart to finish this and write the ultimate face down with the parents and reunions. (Especially if Paul and Racheal have a kid, hoho, wouldn't that be great!MWAHAH!)
PastOneonta chapter 16 . 9/10/2013
I knew this wasn't listed as complete but I started it anyway because one of your short stories captivated me. And now I've got no one to blame but myself.

It's a fantastic story. Jacob is written so well, his decision to run made sense, working in a garage fit him, the way he treated women was true to who he was. The original characters Pete and Stacey and the crew were fun and good friends. Nessie was fantastic. I loved that she put distance from vamp mom and dad to find her way. You incorporated her gift and it fit.

Your readers would love to know that Jake is home in time to spend time with Billy. We want to know that he gets the rest of the story from Nessie. We want to hear him give a giant f you to Edward and maybe Bella (maybe that's just me). And we want to hear how he tells Nessie about imprinting. Please consider finishing or finding a ff friend to pick it up. Loved it, too good to leave.
Girl Next Door 92 chapter 15 . 7/14/2013
I really hope you decide to update someday. I would love to know how this story plays out. Mainly, I think I'd like to see Nessie's reaction (and Jake's) to her seeing his wolf, Jacob and Bella's reunion and, of course, Jacob and Nessie's reconciliation :)
Girl Next Door 92 chapter 16 . 7/13/2013
Freaking hell-you're gonna stop here?
P.S. I'm so sorry; I've never sworn in a review before
Madmaxi chapter 16 . 5/8/2013
Oh my God! This is THE BEST Jake and Renesmee fic I have ever read! Please, please, please tell me you plan to complete it! It's been almost three years since you updated and you left us hanging at the most exciting part! Have a heart? Update soon?
Dionysos chapter 16 . 4/20/2013
good fic i can't wait till you update, longer chapters perhaps?
Knackard chapter 15 . 8/12/2012
The Seth POV is a little abrupt and confusing...it doesn't seem to fit in with the other chapters and his internal monologue doesn't seem different enough from N or J to make it a really believable third POV (because it wasn't written any differently from J or N, I kept forgetting it wasn't one of them and getting confused by the pronouns). That said, I loved the content, and I especially like that you weave Nessie's powers through the story so completely, with the vampire-memory and the touch-talking and everything. :)
Knackard chapter 14 . 8/12/2012
Aaaahh! I was looking forward to the moment when she gets caught. Seth is a smart cookie, isn't he?
Knackard chapter 13 . 8/12/2012
I like her ruminations on the concept of turning someone for an immortal mate. A very curious idea...and rife with implications. Because vampires don't change, it's possible for them to "mate for life." But Nessie is half-human, and the human half of her might tire of her vampire mate after a few centuries, and then what would happen? Good chapter.
Knackard chapter 16 . 8/8/2012
I love me some Nessie/Jacob! Good tension. And I appreciate that you found a way to have him get over Bella WITHOUT just having the imprint do it for him.
TwiCharmed chapter 16 . 10/26/2011
i LOVE this! i cant believe you left me hanging! omg. now you are going to have to finish lol.

i really enjoyed reading about jacob moving on with his life and healing. i also liked how he just needed pete to take his innocence before he could become a man-whore :)

but what i loved most about this story was nessie's voice. i felt like you got her perfectly. oh and i love the idea of seth being her first boyfriend :)

thanks so much for writing!

kari
TwiCharmed chapter 3 . 10/26/2011
so glad jake is getting away. and i like pete!